Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Passing it on to the next generation of lifters

wesley_swolle

With the exception of old man Eddie(LOL), at 57 years of age, I'm probably one of the more "senior" members here on Evo. Thusly, the only one old enough to have adult aged children who also lift.
As I mentioned in my intro thread, I've been in the iron game for nearly 4 decades and it's not surprising that my children would follow in my footsteps. My oldest boy is 24 and has been training consistently for 9 years. An INBA natural bb pro, college graduate of SDSU(BS Kinesiology) and currently bidding his time as an online trainer, diet/nutrition and prep-coach.
Assuming some of you have children, what legacy will you leave them when your time is up? (This isn't a shameless plug to stir up business for my son, so don't ask for his info, lol)
Picture below is one of my last training sessions with my son before he moved to Texas
04fa349952ce8017ccdf99f7b9bca1d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Even tho I have seen this pic before, it always blows my mind and gives me the ol feel good feelings. Two generations, father and son tempered with iron. You must be very proud Wes, he’s a chip off the ol block. Very similar insertions and shape.. lol and I’ve seen his IG, breaking hearts all over just like pops! Ha ha ha.
Extremely impressive tho, what he’s achieved naturally.
Makes me wonder what all these 150lb Walmart bodybuilders, who ARE running gear claiming they know it all, are all doing wrong.
Epic stuff Swolle, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddam you are both swole as fuck.

awesome bro, thanks for sharing!

Thank you fellas!

- - - Updated - - -

Even tho I have seen this pic before, it always blows my mind and gives me the ol feel good feelings. Two generations, father and son tempered with iron. You must be very proud Wes, he’s a chip off the ol block. Very similar insertions and shape.. lol and I’ve seen his IG, breaking hearts all over just like pops! Ha ha ha.
Extremely impressive tho, what he’s achieved naturally.
Makes me wonder what all these 150lb Walmart bodybuilders, who ARE running gear claiming they know it all, are all doing wrong.
Epic stuff Swolle, thanks for sharing!

I truly appreciate that Dave! There's no greater feeling in the world than when the student becomes the master. Pretty soon he'll be outworking me...wait, he already does, lol

Looking solid swole as always brother didn’t even know you were in this neck of the woods .

Looking solid swole as always brother didn’t even know you were in this neck of the woods .

Sup big Rob!! Thank you brudda, I'm always on the hunt for options

wow bro what a gift you handed down to your kid. i'm all for every teen lifting weights for sure, it boosts confidence and health.
Thanks Steve, it truly is a gift. Starting them off young is the key

Thanks Steve, it truly is a gift. Starting them off young is the key

Massive mate!! Tried starting my son out at 9, may be too young as he gives no fucks for it at this time

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Massive mate!! Tried starting my son out at 9, may be too young as he gives no fucks for it at this time

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Lol, thanks brother! At 9 all my boy wanted to do was play on his game console. He didn't show interest in training until 13ish. Give your boy a little more time, if its meant to be it will happen

Back
Top Bottom