Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

passing Test through sperm?

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
After reading the redicolous thread about drinking sperm after workout I was thinking. ..my wife been breaking out lately and unsure y... (acne) she never really has acne is it possible she getting test from me blowin loads n her? Just curious any input here guys.. lol

I will share just a little personnel history of my own. U have been using TRT plus extra for the last 14 plus years.
My wife gets her annual well care check up each year. She is older then I so not a spring chic. Her test levels and I
know it should not be much is zero. In fact she even ask her Doc if maybe she would prescribe her a tiny bit of test.
Thats all I can share.
GC

No, test is not passed through the sperm like you think it would. It is already filtered down through the body as it is so any being passed that way would be very very small. I have read loads (the pun is intended) of material saying sperm is actually good for a woman’s skin. So, it could be just some hormonal imbalances on her part. There are hundreds of benefits that women get from having sperm blasted directly in their body like better skin, nails, hair, eyes, calmer moods, decreased cortisol levels etc. The only time I hear of women having this problem is when they are coming in contact with something like androgel which would make more since seeing as that is absorbed straight through the derma.

After reading the redicolous thread about drinking sperm after workout I was thinking. ..my wife been breaking out lately and unsure y... (acne) she never really has acne is it possible she getting test from me blowin loads n her? Just curious any input here guys.. lol

Really doubt it. There's only one way to find out for sure, ask her to get her blood tested mate.

Lol ... Doubtfull ... Ugh ... Drinking sperm post workout? Nah, just ... Nah.

Are you injecting into your prostate mid-coitus?

Cause otherwise, I really don't think what you are suggesting is possible...

Are you injecting into your prostate mid-coitus?

Cause otherwise, I really don't think what you are suggesting is possible...

On occassion

Back
Top Bottom