Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patience

puffpuffwhat

Registered
https://i.ibb.co/42NWWdc/picture-1632402516375.png

Hope this isn't spamming, wanted to share some of my success in using testosterone cypionate. Being ftm trans, my end goal behind using may be different than many here, but the change in quality of life possible through steroids applies to us all. Physical changes manifest on the surface, but the real changes take place deep internally, where the sense of self merges with the sense of the ideal- the goal we are all trying to make. I'm a long way from my goals still, but it always helps me to look back and compare and remind myself that a lot of progress has already been made.

About 2 years ago I switched my dose from .6 biweekly to .3 weekly, and have since experimented with as much as .4 or .5 weekly. Been a roller coaster ride of discoveries with this powerful little hormone.

Physique training will further your acclimation to masculine of center life. A solid meditation practice is also a powerful support for positive transformations…

Physique training will further your acclimation to masculine of center life. A solid meditation practice is also a powerful support for positive transformations…

I want to start building my strength, I've been using testosterone at a fairly high dose for years and not taken proper advantage with diet and exercize, I feel ready to begin that journey. I actually do practice mindfulness in my daily life, it is a very important part of maintaining mental health to me.

I want to start building my strength, I've been using testosterone at a fairly high dose for years and not taken proper advantage with diet and exercize, I feel ready to begin that journey. I actually do practice mindfulness in my daily life, it is a very important part of maintaining mental health to me.

weight and resistance training is the key to building strength and consistency. the more androgenic steroids are your friend for strength on the anabolic front

Hope this isn't spamming, wanted to share some of my success in using testosterone cypionate. Being ftm trans, my end goal behind using may be different than many here, but the change in quality of life possible through steroids applies to us all. Physical changes manifest on the surface, but the real changes take place deep internally, where the sense of self merges with the sense of the ideal- the goal we are all trying to make. I'm a long way from my goals still, but it always helps me to look back and compare and remind myself that a lot of progress has already been made.

About 2 years ago I switched my dose from .6 biweekly to .3 weekly, and have since experimented with as much as .4 or .5 weekly. Been a roller coaster ride of discoveries with this powerful little hormone.

Welcome to EVO. We are glad to have you here.

If you're using 200mgs/ml testosterone cypionate, you're saying you're doing 0.6ML to 0.3ML per week? that's a fairly lower range but it will help you increase testosterone levels over base.

Testosterone is a very powerful hormone you are correct, and I suggest you do work with a doctor on any transitions and the way you approach things. Just in case you need blood work done and to get measurements out of your test/E3/Prolactin/progesterone ranges.

Are you getting medical help on your journey?

Are you getting medical help on your journey?

Am I getting medical help? In what sort of sense? All my testosterone and needles have come from a pharmacy with my name on the prescription. Admittably I could keep better track of my blood work, things like my old doctor retiring while I was on hard times have left me with large gaps in my lab history, but I have enough to know at least the minimum amount to be effective for my purposes. The answer to your question is likely yes, my private doctor and I keep on check with my blood labs regularly.

Welcome to EVO. We are glad to have you here.

If you're using 200mgs/ml testosterone cypionate, you're saying you're doing 0.6ML to 0.3ML per week? that's a fairly lower range but it will help you increase testosterone levels over base.

Testosterone is a very powerful hormone you are correct, and I suggest you do work with a doctor on any transitions and the way you approach things. Just in case you need blood work done and to get measurements out of your test/E3/Prolactin/progesterone ranges.

The entire process has been monitored under physician care, I saw a psychologist to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria to be sent to an endocrinologist for hormones. Now I go to a trans specific doctor, I try to have my bloods done every 6 months.

My base levels sit at female level around 30. My first doctor had me taking .75ml every 2 weeks, he waited an entire year to do my blood work and then lowered my dose when he said my levels came back 'over a thousand' (I never saw those results and am dubious they were correct). He lowered me to .6 biweekly, which was changed 2 years ago to .3 weekly with my new doctor. When I changed to weekly injections I started putting in the little extra, .4 or. 5 a week.

I recently had a problem with a vial going bad in the heat in my car, I immediately got bloods done and my levels were at a mere 74 (when I realized the solution had went bad because I had a monthly cycle, I skipped my next shot between then and that blood test so the real potency of that bottle is still a mystery to me).

I have a new bottle now, I'm on my third cycle with the new bottle, first shot I did .4, next I did .5, then the other day ago I had .4. I haven't had bloods with the new bottle ran yet, though it's been around a month since I had the monthly cycle and no signs of another one, and very clear symptoms of vaginal atrophy. Very curious to see in a month or two where my levels will be at.

In transgender hormone therapy the end goal is to reach the baseline levels of the opposite sex and maintain them. I would like to keep my levels just above natural, to maintain energy and stamina.

- - - Updated - - -

no matter what yoru goals are patience is important. many people these days are in too much of a hurry

That impatience will mess you up when hormones get involved. It's a process and a journey with no shortcuts or cheat sheets, if only people were willing to devote time as much as hard work.

bro you lookin good so far, put up pics after you done transofrmation

Honestly the end goal of hormone therapy has been reached already, I have my legal documents switched to male and live my life seamlessly as a, given very effeminate, guy. I would like to have a few surgeries, but from this point it's mostly just slow progress towards ever more and more masculine image.

One of my favorite effects is that when people try to match feminine facial features with a masculine appearance it usually gets translated as youth- people are surprised to hear I'm 27 when they think I'm still in high school. For trans guys taking testosterone is like the fountain of youth.

- - - Updated - - -

Evolutionary welcomes you here, however, your range is too low, you should increase your TEST levels over base.

In transgender hormone replacement therapy, the goal is usually to match the base hormone levels of the opposite sex. I am personally only interested in going a bit over natural levels for an extra energy and stamina boost

Am I getting medical help? In what sort of sense? All my testosterone and needles have come from a pharmacy with my name on the prescription. Admittably I could keep better track of my blood work, things like my old doctor retiring while I was on hard times have left me with large gaps in my lab history, but I have enough to know at least the minimum amount to be effective for my purposes. The answer to your question is likely yes, my private doctor and I keep on check with my blood labs regularly.

All of them. Bloods is just one aspect.

Back
Top Bottom