Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

Poon

Registered
Hi I’m poon.
Current cycle 5 weeks in:
540mg sust weeks 1-12
25mg proviron weeks 1-15
400mg Masteron e weeks 2-12
50mg Stan weeks 10-14 to bridge into pct
Aromison as ia though I don’t have much need for it yet.
I have hcg nolvadex and clomid for pct. I also have pct tabs that contain nolva clomid proviron and tadalafil. Might try these instead of just nolva and clomid alone. Now my question. I never used hcg so please chime in. Should I use after last sust pin week 12-15 or use sooner and stop before pct?

you dont need hcg at all and really dont want it... there are so many nasty issues that come along with it.. you can use dga post ct as opposed to hcg... thats what it was created for...

The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).

The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.

Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT
recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

I want to use the hcg before the pct after last shot of test through the winny then start pct 3-5 days after... sound right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I got liver support n2guard and milk thistle

I want to use the hcg before the pct after last shot of test through the winny then start pct 3-5 days after... sound right?

- - - Updated - - -

Four posts saying don't use HCG and you're still asking??

- - - Updated - - -

what do you think the hcg will do for you? the answer: it will only set you back.

Back
Top Bottom