Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCT after Bunk Gear? (lab results included)

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PCT after Bunk Gear? (lab results included)

Hey guys. So currently on cycle.
    Running:
    Test P 150mg EOD
    100 MG Mast EOD
    50mg Winny ED

AI: Aromasin 20mg EOD
    +Liver Support ED.

So I am 3 weeks in and just got my labs back and the results were not the best, haha. I have screencapped the important bits. While they are slightly elevated (for my age group) as far as FREE TEST goes, it's a far cry from what it SHOULD be.

So here is the important question.
    Judging from the labs, the test and mast are obviously fake. But the Winny is in fact, real (judging by liver enzyme levels). So right now, my body would reflect a Winny only cycle. Running an oral only is stupid and I want to hop off and just start PCT. But how would I go about starting this? Just hop off today and start taking my Nolva tomorrow w/ my AI? Or is it like with Test P in that I should wait for it to clear before starting? And after that, do I need full month PCT or just 2 weeks? I will be getting labs post PCT to make sure everything is back to normal, but I think it would be weird to have a PCT longer than the cycle thus far.

This is my 3rd cycle and I have never had issues before and didn't think I would run into this one but I guess I screwed up and trusted someone I shouldn't have. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Thank you guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you just get new gear and start again now? That's what I would do.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The PCT would be no different after an oral only steroid cycle then it would be for an injectable cycle. The only difference is that you would start your PCT right after your last dosage, where as with an injectable cycle you start the PCT 2 weeks after your last injection to allow for the steroid esters to clear out of your system.

Because you didn't run a whole cycle and only used winstrol, you can get away with a good 4 week mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Start the PCT the day after your last winstrol dosage.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry to hear that, man. Use the PCT with clomid & nolva like muskate suggested, check the approved sources on the forums and get proper gear for the next time
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the winny is probably underdosed too

even with liver support your liver values would likely be higher.. unless you were running something very strong like n2guard with TUDCA, then those numbers make more sense.

where did you get this gear from bro? you can PM me if you don't want to say on here

that is shit gear, and the problem was it shut you down because even underdosed gear WILL shut a person down. in the future buy your stuff from roidmass>> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks so much. Appreciate it. I'll take it then and place my order and hop off for PCT right after.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grillmaster78 View Post
    Can you just get new gear and start again now? That's what I would do.
    That what I was thinking because I went and found a new source yesterday that had been validated in the last 4 days with blood work, but because I've already been elevated for a few days I'd rather reset everything and then start again if I get someone else's stuff. I take labs work pretty seriously so it would be good to get a new starting baseline and then hop on new gear that way when I get the bloods done for the new source I can isolate the effectiveness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the winny is probably underdosed too

even with liver support your liver values would likely be higher.. unless you were running something very strong like n2guard with TUDCA, then those numbers make more sense.

where did you get this gear from bro? you can PM me if you don't want to say on here

that is shit gear, and the problem was it shut you down because even underdosed gear WILL shut a person down. in the future buy your stuff from roidmass>> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5610d6c778198
    I'll PM you because it's a well known source that has come through in the past BUT I was dumb and shouldn't have gambled with it because I haven't ordered from them in a few years and don't want to start a shitstorm haha.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you run winny only 6 weeks max, there is really no point to do PCT you recover within a week
    I did short cycles like anavar + clen + test prop for 6 weeks it makes me look good but I would feel for a few days like a shit but all comes back to norm within week.

all the shit nolva, clomid like any other medication has side effects in 70s nobody even heard about nolva and they were doing fine

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why PM? Just let the board know so no one else gets suckered.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blowingup72 View Post
    Why PM? Just let the board know so no one else gets suckered.
    Fair point. It was through Balkan Pharmaceuticals.

I know Ashop.in deals with them and I avoided Ashop.
    I ran the codes on the vials and orals I received on Balkan's website and all came back 100% legit.
    Baseline labs were adequate w/ no abnormalities.
    But 3 weeks into cycle I posted and these are the results. So obviously the stuff isn't fantastic by any stretch of that word.
    Really sad because I used Balkan before with great success, but now it's garbage and made me kind of sad. Just gonna chalk it up to lessons learned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ebola View Post
    you run winny only 6 weeks max, there is really no point to do PCT you recover within a week
    I did short cycles like anavar + clen + test prop for 6 weeks it makes me look good but I would feel for a few days like a shit but all comes back to norm within week.

all the shit nolva, clomid like any other medication has side effects in 70s nobody even heard about nolva and they were doing fine
    True enough. Haven't read studies from that far back haha.
    I just prefer to air on the safe side of everything. Don't like to gamble with it. Figured that even if the Winny (the only thing working apparently judging from lab values), I'd still be suppressed because it's kind of an "All or None" thing and didn't want to fucking with any chance at all of rebound gyno or anything. Never had it and trying to never get it ever.
    But I suppose it would just be easier to drop off and then adjust fire if anything flares up. Gonna get new bloods done in a few weeks regardless.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Balkan huh? Honestly I was looking at there gear and they are on my "list" of trying out. You just saved me money if what you say is true, it's bunk gear. Thanks bro. I owe you a beer sometime. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast