Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Coronavirus training and diet adaptions

justinmarok

Registered
Hey guys,

Just looking for some quick advice here as this situation is in some ways 'new'.

Quick outline:
27yo, Lifting consistently for 9 yrs, 101kgs, 6ft 3in tall, ~9% BF.

Just completed my first cycle ever, kept it light for a few reasons, mainly my goal is to drop fat while still gaining muscle:
- 12wks
- 300mg Test cyp / week + HCG
- Week 2-5: 40mg TBol
- Week 6-8: 60mg Anavar

The cycle was great, little to none sides, very clean gains (~10kgs, Got up to 103kgs) amazing state of mind.

Started my PCT this week and since I live in Italy with amazing timing the country has gone on lockdown because of the coronavirus.
I definitely won't be able to train heavy weights until the 3rd of April and this may extend even longer (While on PCT!).

I'm sure this will hurt my PCT, will make me gain more fat than I would if I had trained heavy and will also make me lose more muscle than I would.

I need an action plan to come out on top of this so I am looking for general advice on training and diet for someone on PCT that cannot train heavy weights.

Also, would it be a bad idea if I did a new cycle with the same dosages in around May?
I.e: 2 months after stopping the first one? I thing like this training ban will really set me back in terms of training goals.

the virus is spreading like wildfire in many countries. you have to be out of your mind to go to a gym right now and i have no idea why they haven't closed gyms in the USA. oh yeah i know, $$$$

gyms are a hotbed for the spread of viruses and bacteria. i would not be working out in one. AVOID AVOID AVOID. work out at home only

you should possibly go with some sarms while you are unable to train and start doing circuits etc. while you are stuck at home... at least you can keep your cardio going... i would go with a cycle like this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

www.sarms.forsale will ship to Italy with no problem whatsoever.. i already checked with them for you

Just do what you can with bodyweight exercises and get back to it when you can

This whole flu outcry is absurd. They closed my company gym I used because if this shit. I just opened a membership at the one right by my house the next day

Dude dont freak out like the rest of the world. Do your PCT and just hammer out pushups and pullups/chinups. Mix in some legs like goblet squats holding a heavy object or get a weighted vest and murder it!

You 100% need to make sure you do your full PCT though and check bloods to make sure you recover. You can run cardarine, sr9009, and mk677 though in the meantime as they do not suppress so will help you during your PCT.

Back
Top Bottom