Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for this cycle

vaughaner

Registered
I was looking on your forum and wanted to purchase the perfect pct but I am struggling a bit financially. Is there any requirement to run pct with everything listed or can I run a smaller pct? My cycle was NPP 300mg a week, Testosterone enanthate 400mg a week. 12 week run. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand from a previous cycle. I’m 32 years old and 210 pounds.

I was looking on your forum and wanted to purchase the perfect pct but I am struggling a bit financially. Is there any requirement to run pct with everything listed or can I run a smaller pct? My cycle was NPP 300mg a week, Testosterone enanthate 400mg a week. 12 week run. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand from a previous cycle. I’m 32 years old and 210 pounds.

NPP/Test, your pct should pivot around nolvadex. 60->20mgs/ED nolvadex, aromasin 12.5mgs EOD, ostazol 2 caps AM 3 caps preworkout.

PCT is extremely important so if you are struggling financially then hold off on running a cycle until you can afford to do things properly. You can still make plenty of gains naturally and it will allow you to focus on your diet and training.

Back
Top Bottom