Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT/On Cycle Support for LGD-4033

Week 1-12: LGD-4033 10mg per day dosed once per day in the AM

Week 1-12: MK-677 25mg per day dosed once per day pre-bed

Week 1-12: 1 Pill Arimi-RX PCT dosed once per day in the AM

(Mini-PCT) Week 13-16: 3 Pill Arimi-RX PCT dosed once per day in the AM along with hc generate and DAA per day.

Could anyone comment on this cycle this is what I have planned I am just wondering if it looks OK thanks

Looks great brother. The arimi-RX PCT is not needed but it won't hurt you either. If you already bought it, might as well use it. If you haven't purchased it yet, save your money and run the cycle without it.

i prefer to run the nutrobal in the AM. if you take it before bed you will get hungry as fuck during the night and then wake up STARVING. not sure if you mind that or not.

you can start out taking it before bed but if it becomes an issue take it AM instead

Seems fine to me, just I would not find that arimi-rx to be necessary for the cycle.

As long as you are getting legit stuff from sarms1.com, they should not aromatise so there is no need for any estrogen control.

Good luck with the cycle!

Weeks 1-8:
25mg/day Ibutamoren / MK-677
10mg/day Ligandrol / LGD-4033
25mg/day Enobosarm / MK-2866

Weeks 9-13 (PCT):
Testosterone booster (in my case DIM, KSM-66)
Exemestane week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Tamoxifen Citrate 40/20/20/20/10
Clomiphene Citrate 50/50/25/25/12.5mg

And I shouldn't continue any SARMS through PCT?

Weeks 1-8:
25mg/day Ibutamoren / MK-677
10mg/day Ligandrol / LGD-4033
25mg/day Enobosarm / MK-2866

Weeks 9-13 (PCT):
Testosterone booster (in my case DIM, KSM-66)
Exemestane week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Tamoxifen Citrate 40/20/20/20/10
Clomiphene Citrate 50/50/25/25/12.5mg

And I shouldn't continue any SARMS through PCT?

You should not continue any SARMS into your PCT. Correct.

SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen so an AI like exemestane is not needed and will actually be counterproductive. It will bottom out your estrogen levels. Remember that some estrogen is needed for normal muscle gain and sexual function.

Remove the exemestane from your PCT. Everything else looks good.

Honestly for running LGD, Osta, and Nutrobal all you need is a bottle of HCGenerate ES for PCT. If you are really worried about shutdown then add in just one SERM like clomid. I would only do like 12.5mg ED or EOD in that case.

Back
Top Bottom