Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct and cycling informative advice

cavi

Hi guys, i have some questions, just for information i dont want to do what im going to ask. I have heard that someone takes dbol off cycle, between one cycle and another to mantein gains with little hcg. I have heard someone that stay off a 20 weeks cycle only 1 month with pct and than cycle again 20 weeks with incredible results. Someon doesnt sto cycling, like 250 test for 1 year base, adding different compounds in base of their bulking program or cutting programme, changing compounds every 8/10 weeks. someone use anavar between one cycle and another to mantein muscle mass, becouse anavar don t suppress test production, or it suppreses test production a little so a bit of hcg can resolve. Pros never stop cycling. Just for information, how it s possible ? How they still surviving ? Most of them has perfect bloodwork!

You cannot take a steroid off cycles that's just staying on the cycle bro. It's best to PCT and bridge with sarms between cycles

if you take AAS 'off cycle' then I hate to break it to your friends but they never came off to begin with

that's just staying on year round

you will never recover your HPTA like that and will stay shutdown year round. yes many guys do that but if they day comes where you have to come off you will be fucked

SARMs are compounds such as S4, Ostarine, and GW. There is info on them all over this site. And 'bridging' would be using these SARMs [that don't shut you down like AAS] in between AAS/PH/DS cycles.

What sarms ? What s meaning bridging sarms ?

I would wait until your fully recovered naturally before adding in a SARMs bridge though.. Sarms can still be suppressive to an extent so you don't want to add fuel to the fire. Bloodwork tells it all

Are you asking if you could go on dbol and never come off? im sorry its late and the question was kinda rambled lol

This is not coming off, its a cruise and one of the worst things you could use for a cruise at that. Your HPTA will still be shut down and you will never recover.

how do you know that there is perfect bloodwork? by word of mouth? come on bro... seriously... you can't just stay on cycle without breaks, run this for insurmountable amounts of time and expect to be healthy... you will kill yourself internally and never be able to cycle or workout in general again... that's pretty stupid to even think its possible... you are free to always make your own decisions but I assure you that these guys that "claim" they have perfect bloodwork, etc. after living wreckless like this will not last...

Is cruising at 250 a week very harmful on Test E? DO I need to do any kind of a break?

Blood work my friend will tell you everything you need to know.....Some can cruise on 200 mg a week and be healthy and some can not....Everyone is different....

http://www.privatemdlabs.com

Order female hormone test ....It under most requested test first one.....54 dollars with coupon and 24 hours they email you your results.....Nothing to it but to do it bro!...Don't take people word that you can.....We are all unique.

Back
Top Bottom