Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT dosing

TBH, and please anyone correct me if I'm wrong but, the perfect PCT is really just designed to bring anyone back to normal levels using most of the common cycles. In all actuality, getting your bloodwork done frequently, especially when you start out, would ive you much more insight as to what you personally require for PCT.

Agreed however you know how many people on here actually run bloods? Id guess less than 10%.

Perfect PCT is just a guideline to give the common AAS user what to run. Most just take that as gospel, ignore what their body is saying/how they feel, and run it. It will keep you safe for sure but in the end is it optimal for everyone? No.

I always run bloods pre-cycle, week 5/6, and then 2 months after PCT to see where im at.

Its not cheap but its not like you can just buy another body unfortunately LOL yet people still skimp on the important stuff. I always tell everyone AAS for the most part is cheap but on cycle support, PCT, bloodwork, etc is not.

Now, I know this isn't defined science. Perfect PCT ( which a lot of members are pointing to) says Aromasin during PCT with Clomid and Nova. But some says no need for Aromasin. Or only during cycle. A lot of diferences.

Not a lot - one.

Not a lot - one.

Yup LOL. Some say you dont need aromasin on cycle....hmmmm ok yet we get dozens of posts a month called "Gyno" and it starts with

"So im on XXXmg Test/week (or other aromatizing compounds) and I have AI on hand in case I get gyno....now I have gyno what do I do?"

I get less is more no need to take something if you dont need it but unless you are going to check your blood work multiple times during cycle and then during PCT its safer to run aromasin, get mid cycle blood work done, see where your estrogen is, and either increase or lower your dose of aromasin as opposed to trying to get out of control estrogen levels back into normal ranges.

Now in PCT I dunno thats up to the user. I taper it off as I needed 12.5mg EOD of aromasin on cycle with 500mg/week test so I wasnt just dropping it with aromatizing compounds still in my system but again thats just me. Id rather be on the safe side than have gyno.

Yup LOL. Some say you dont need aromasin on cycle....hmmmm ok yet we get dozens of posts a month called "Gyno" and it starts with

"So im on XXXmg Test/week (or other aromatizing compounds) and I have AI on hand in case I get gyno....now I have gyno what do I do?"

I get less is more no need to take something if you dont need it but unless you are going to check your blood work multiple times during cycle and then during PCT its safer to run aromasin, get mid cycle blood work done, see where your estrogen is, and either increase or lower your dose of aromasin as opposed to trying to get out of control estrogen levels back into normal ranges.

Now in PCT I dunno thats up to the user. I taper it off as I needed 12.5mg EOD of aromasin on cycle with 500mg/week test so I wasnt just dropping it with aromatizing compounds still in my system but again thats just me. Id rather be on the safe side than have gyno.

Totaly agree! For the blood work, to which hormones shoud I take attention, except test and estrogen?

Totaly agree! For the blood work, to which hormones shoud I take attention, except test and estrogen?

So for bloods I usually do Test (total and free), Estradiol/e2 (estrogen), LH and FSH.

Then you can add in lipids, cholesterol, hemocrit, etc but those above will tell you that your gear is working (high test levels and low/0 levels for LH and FSH which means you are suppressed which you should be), then Estrogen (want to be in the healthy range. Too low/0 you will feel like shit, too high obviously gyno, water retention, high blood pressure, etc can all ensue)

So for bloods I usually do Test (total and free), Estradiol/e2 (estrogen), LH and FSH.

Then you can add in lipids, cholesterol, hemocrit, etc but those above will tell you that your gear is working (high test levels and low/0 levels for LH and FSH which means you are suppressed which you should be), then Estrogen (want to be in the healthy range. Too low/0 you will feel like shit, too high obviously gyno, water retention, high blood pressure, etc can all ensue)

Thanks. Will do.

overall keep your estrogen IN LINE both on cycle and during pct and you will be g2g.

if you need an AI during pct then run it. but the SERM's will block estrogen from feedbacking into the pituitary glands so using an AI could be overkill

bloodwork is the key though, it will settle any argument on this subject.. my signature i have a link. costs $60 to do it which is less than what it costs to wash a car at a decent car wash, so no excuse to not get it done

Read the perfect PCT. A question regarding dosing.
It says, Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD. One pill have 20mgs. Meaning a bit more then half pill EOD? Did I got this right?

Also in Aromasin specs says 20mg/day which differ from Perfect PCT . So, should I follow perfect PCT or Aromasin specs?

I'm confused.
Some people need aromasin post cycle because they will rebound on estrogen. It's more for those estrogen prone than anything. But I think most dont need it. It can cause more harm than good in some. You need to know your body on whether its needed or not

Back
Top Bottom