Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct got me extremely unstable

Mountaindummy

Registered
Whole cycle was good. Pct after 16 weeks of 600mg test p. Aromasin eod 12.5 was the sweet spot. 3 days after last pin I started pct with aromasin eod. Running 100c/40n for week one. 50/40 week two. 3-4 25/20. Why am I so angry?

that isn't a pct. the purpose of pct is to provide you a soft landing

all you are doing here is slamming down your estrogen. we need estrogen as men for mood, libido, sex, and muscle growth.

please read the perfect PCT sticky and start that asap.

that isn't a pct. the purpose of pct is to provide you a soft landing

all you are doing here is slamming down your estrogen. we need estrogen as men for mood, libido, sex, and muscle growth.

please read the perfect PCT sticky and start that asap.

The only thing my pct lacks is the websites product you referred me to (with slight difference). I’m not looking to buy anything else, just curious on opinions about why at my pct I’m raging. I’m not holding water so I would assume my estrogen is not spiked. My joints aren’t dried out either so it’s not crashed. Bro science but I know where I’m at based on bloods so I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the exception that I don’t have the product your website offers, my pct is pretty standard. Anyone else have a suggestion?

Maybe I’m dumb but I’m not replying for a third time to this reply. My reply’s are being deleted.

when you are new on the site you have to wait for your posts to show up

please be patient. it is a way to block spam. i just approved your posts

read the perfect PCT, it will answer all your questions.

just running clomid, nolva and an AI is not a pct. that is awful, no wonder you feel like shit

K. Sorry. But actually what I’m running isn’t that much different from the article.

But the thing is I don’t feel like shit. I feel fucking great just way WAY too aggressive for my own good.

With the exception that I don’t have the product your website offers, my pct is pretty standard. Anyone else have a suggestion?

so you ran clomid and nolva and your post cycle blood work is good? You mention bro science and not being dried out then talk about having labs. Which is it? Can you list everything you took for pct and dosages

Maybe it has nothing to do with the PCT. Guys typically get really aggressive from taking androgenic steroids. You are off now so these androgens are actually going down in your body. Maybe steroids are not for you if you cant control your anger.

Clomid 100mg ED Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 100mg ED Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 50mg ED Nolva 20mg ED
Clomid 50mg ED Nolva 20mg ED

Use this for PCT and also Buy Pharma Grade PCT not that Sarm crap. Dont cheap out and fuck your body up

It is really hard to say why you are so angry. Did you notice this at all while on cycle? Are you taking anything else while on PCT?

As for your PCT in general, I think what you are using currently is fine. I use the exact same cmpds when I PCT and have never had any issues and kept most of my gains. What to use during PCT is often debated on this site. I am not going to comment on the "Perfect PCT" to avoid upsetting the moderators but I think clomid and nolva for 4-6 weeks is fine, plus an AI if needed. My most recent PCT i added HCG and it was the best PCT I've ever run. I literally kept all of my gains and had zero labido/erectile issues at all. This is another highly debated topic here, whether or not to use HCG as you'll see from the comments that will follow.

I know we are a bit off topic from your initial inquiry but if you answer my questions I can try and be of some help.

Fit-PharmD

It is really hard to say why you are so angry. Did you notice this at all while on cycle? Are you taking anything else while on PCT?

As for your PCT in general, I think what you are using currently is fine. I use the exact same cmpds when I PCT and have never had any issues and kept most of my gains. What to use during PCT is often debated on this site. I am not going to comment on the "Perfect PCT" to avoid upsetting the moderators but I think clomid and nolva for 4-6 weeks is fine, plus an AI if needed. My most recent PCT i added HCG and it was the best PCT I've ever run. I literally kept all of my gains and had zero labido/erectile issues at all. This is another highly debated topic here, whether or not to use HCG as you'll see from the comments that will follow.

I know we are a bit off topic from your initial inquiry but if you answer my questions I can try and be of some help.

Fit-PharmD

Same.
Im on tren now. i will add HCG before my cycle ends. how did it work during PCT? i know its recommended before you end your cycle

Back
Top Bottom