Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT + Gyno

Conlzi

Registered
Hello brazers :) I was on for 24 Weeks.

400-600mg/week Tren A

And 300-500mg/week Test p

On week 7-8 i start using armidex till week 19-20 cuz my nipples was little bit puffy. Nothing was changing..

And now i am on second week of my PCT.

100mg clomi ED (50mg morning + 50mg evening)

20mg Nolva ED.

Now my question is should i use low dose letro on my pct to reduce gyno or what you will suggest?

Thanks.

I was thinking clomi and nolva are my best friends for a good pct...

I must also say i feel so shit on Clomi, really depri moments :/

And the most crazy shit that happends to me is that i lost since 3 weeks more than 7kg and everyday is like 0,5kg that i lost.. what’s happend ? My actual weight is 74 i was 85kg.
I eat more than 3,500 kcal everyday.

Today i became my blood test...

Ehqt you think guys ? [emoji848]

Hhmm.. thats why i feel so shit [emoji19]

uhhh... yeah.. 100mg clomid? the highest dosage i ever recommend of clomid is 25mg EOD. that is the max!! and i usually get my clients on half that dosage.

clomid also has a long half life so 100mg a day + 100mg a day etc etc you get my point. you actually have 300mg of the drug in your body. eek!

You ran Tren Ace for 24 weeks?

And the most crazy shit that happends to me is that i lost since 3 weeks more than 7kg and everyday is like 0,5kg that i lost.. what’s happend ? My actual weight is 74 i was 85kg.
I eat more than 3,500 kcal everyday.

Today i became my blood test...

What you think guys ? [emoji848]
yes i run test p and tren a for 24 weeks.

uhhh... yeah.. 100mg clomid? the highest dosage i ever recommend of clomid is 25mg EOD. that is the max!! and i usually get my clients on half that dosage.

clomid also has a long half life so 100mg a day + 100mg a day etc etc you get my point. you actually have 300mg of the drug in your body. eek!

Ohhh ok :/ i will try 25mg EOD, and how about the Nolva ? Remain the same 20mg ED?

Yikes man so the guys have you covered but serm dosages are super high.

Also 24 weeks I mean you may or may not recover. I think if you took your clomid dose down to 25mg/day and nolva keep the same and add a natural test booster then run that for another 4-6 weeks and chill you can see if you can even recover.

You can run bloods now to check lipids, CBC, liver enzymes, etc but I wouldnt look at your test levels, LH, or FSH as those are elevated due to the serms.

ee20a2ea9c8333e6e944707c8463d1d9.jpg

Here i have my Blood-Test from yesterday.

What is done is done and time to fix it. Please post up a picture so we can see what the gyno actually looks like. I hesitate to recommend letro unless it is a legit nasty case of gyno because you will feel like absolute shit taking it.

What is done is done and time to fix it. Please post up a picture so we can see what the gyno actually looks like. I hesitate to recommend letro unless it is a legit nasty case of gyno because you will feel like absolute shit taking it.

I think i will recover i am positive:).

Here i have some fresh pics.

2f661dea63df94f2df3d55dfbe1a38dd.png

571d0459c37161fa81126ab7891a2702.jpg

4824d84767a6aa2a66847ba4f72285eb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom