Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct and hcg

nut size is not an indication of a thing except that hcg is mimicking LH and tricking your leydig cells to function. it does nothing for your pituitary glands. so plump nuts are fools gold and essentially you are actually delaying recovery. keep this in mind when you use hcg in pct. those who run bloodwork figure this out

I wouldn't take HCG after your PCT for sure. Also I would recommend adding clomid to your PCT protocol.
I don't also think HCG is even necessary in a milder cycle like that.

you NEVER use hcg in pct.. thats the worst thing you could ever do...

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen...

you can use m1 mk to help ... you can get it at esarms.com

I have just finished a long cycle and I was unable to get my hcg in time to take at the end of my cycle. I usually will take HCG for 2 weeks at 250iu a day. Then I would start the next day with my novadex 40 mg for 2 weeks and then 20mg of novadex for 2 more weeks. My cycle was weeks of winstrol 50mg tabs followed by 8 weeks of sustanon 250 1cc a week for 8 weeks. ( shitty cycle, all I had ) My nuts got a little smaller which is normal but i usually take hcg. I am going to take the nov. starting 2 weeks after last injection. After i finish this would i be able to still take the HCG for two weeks and run it with two more 20mg dose of novadex?
No, hcg is not used in PCT. Ever.. .

Back
Top Bottom