Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct help

nikoslavo

Registered
I m gonna run for first cycle test E 250 mg a week, i also purchased aromasin to prevent gyno and other bad stuff- what dosage of aromasin should i take during my cycle ? and for the pct i got nolvadex and clomid- should i start running it 2 weeks after the last injection ? and at what dosage ? Thank you so much . nick

I m gonna run for first cycle test E 250 mg a week, i also purchased aromasin to prevent gyno and other bad stuff- what dosage of aromasin should i take during my cycle ? and for the pct i got nolvadex and clomid- should i start running it 2 weeks after the last injection ? and at what dosage ? Thank you so much . nick

bro for a test cycle...you should bump it to 400mgs of test...and you need to use aromasin 10mgs EOD and n2guard 5caps/ed for liver....for pct, use perfect pct: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

10-12.5 mgs of Aromasin every other day is a good starting point. From there on, you can see if you need more of it, or less. Usually, before increasing the dosage itself, it is a good idea to start using it ED, and only then consider using 25 mgs EOD. Also, I would suggest you to bump the test dosage, as 250 mgs won't do much, and 400 mgs will render much better results without any additional side effects. As for the PCT, try to make it as complete as possible in order to keep these gains and recover faster. The perfect-PCT is the most complete you can carry out.

starting dose for aromasin is 12.5mg EoD but if you are more prone to estro sides you may need more and also depends on the compounds, for example I always recommend 25mg ED for guys using dbol

Back
Top Bottom