Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct help and ideas

before i start yes ive read proper pct thread but why is ther ostarine in there. gw makes some sense i guess but they seem to be unneeded. also can hcg take the place of hcgenereate and vise versa because hcg is annoying to have to hide in the fridge from my fam when home from college. ive got 4 weeks left of my current cycle and i just switched to test p/npp to see if i like ilthat better than have a 2 week ester clear period. i currently planned on
clomed 100 100 50 50
nolva 20 20 20 20
hcg 1000 iu eod 2x then 500 2x so basicly a week itll run a little into pct but shouldent matter imo.

im curious as to what you guys run for pct and if anyone has used the sarm thing and had sucess lmk i may give it a try, sarms just seem fishy to me.

i have its just odd that a compoumd isint supressive at 4 weeks but is at 6 weeks im kind of a why person before i put something in my body. have you ran osta in pct before ? if so how did it go

In a word no. I've a bunch of Sarms on my desk ready to go (I don't need to hide drugs lol) but I've also some steroids to go too.

im curently on mk 677 ive been on it a couple weeks but havent really noticed much from it yet ill probably try the perfect pct thing if it works great if it dosent who cares im young i can afford to lose a little muscle lol ill probably do a log for it if anyone wants too see it as i havent seen one yet.

HCG is the worst thing you can ever use in PCT. It will hinder your recovery. Stick to the Perfect PCT as is.

Ostarine is in there to help prevent muscle loss as you are coming off cycle.

Back
Top Bottom