Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct for ostarine

nahied

Registered
running osta muscle 10mg a day for 4-6 weeks what pct should i run? should i buy an ai just incase?

An AI is not needed for ostarine. SARMS are completely anabolic substances and do not aromatize into estrogen. 10mg/day is a pretty low dosage of ostarine. Are you a male or a female?

A good ostarine dosage of a male is 25mg/day for 8-16 weeks. Ostarine is only very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all you need as a mini PCT after your cycle is a bottle of a really good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. Run the product at 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

An AI is not needed for ostarine. SARMS are completely anabolic substances and do not aromatize into estrogen. 10mg/day is a pretty low dosage of ostarine. Are you a male or a female?

A good ostarine dosage of a male is 25mg/day for 8-16 weeks. Ostarine is only very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all you need as a mini PCT after your cycle is a bottle of a really good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. Run the product at 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

im a male and i was thinking of going with clomid and nolva just incase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Ostarine comes in caps, so it is definitely not the real Ostarine, and you might need a more comprehensive PCT compared to the one needed with real Ostarine. SARMS can be sold legally only as reseach chemicals, and no reputable source will sell capsulated forms of SARMS. Usually, they will lace them with prohormones in order to lead the user to a deception, because they will get performance enhancement. However, this is a dangerous situation, as prohormones have side effects that do not take place with SARMS, and consequently one does not have the chance of preventing those by using the proper ancillaries. Therefore, in the best of the cases, you would be getting bunk SARMS.

If you want to get real SARMS, make sure that you have a reliable source. Personally, over the years I have used the SARMS of many brands, and so far only sarms1 were able to always deliver real and high quality SARMS for me. Therefore, I can personally vouch for them. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers.

I would not run a SARM in a capsule as they are not legally sold this way.
A good dose for a male of ostarine is 25mg per day.
A good PCT would be a bottle of HCGenerate ES at 5 caps per day which would last 4 weeks.

im a male and i was thinking of going with clomid and nolva just incase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your ostarine is legit, then you would not need it. If you are still paranoid, you can run clomid 25mg/ed for a few weeks after

hey man so do I run the HCGenerate after my 8 week cycle of Ostarine or should I start taking it after the first 4 weeks as this is when the ostarine starts becoming supressive

Sorry for replying to a 1.5 year old thread, but I was looking at sarms1.com and they had Ostarine in capsule 💊 form, is it gonna be bs even tho its from a site recommended by so many?

Sorry for replying to a 1.5 year old thread, but I was looking at sarms1.com and they had Ostarine in capsule 💊 form, is it gonna be bs even tho its from a site recommended by so many?

hit me up for a code if you want to save 5%

Yeah sarms1 is legit even though its capsules now. Dosage is more accurate in capsule form anyway.

16 week osta/card cycle is ok? Not 8-12 weeks? Also when do you start taking the h2generate?

Osta/card week 1-16
H2generate week 16-20?

Back
Top Bottom