Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCT for Ostarine?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PCT for Ostarine?

Hey guys, ive been using Ostarine for approx 7 weeks now and it's been a week that I have 0 Libidio and cant or barely get an erection.

Ostarine was 25mg once a day.

I didn't prepare for a pct since from what I thought I didn't need to. ( I know I didn't do enough research )

I did alot of reading in the past few days,

some say to go with Clomid or/and nolva.

Other say also with HCG.

Anyone went thru that ?

Thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiatorjs View Post
    Hey guys, ive been using Ostarine for approx 7 weeks now and it's been a week that I have 0 Libidio and cant or barely get an erection.

Ostarine was 25mg once a day.

I didn't prepare for a pct since from what I thought I didn't need to. ( I know I didn't do enough research )

I did alot of reading in the past few days,

some say to go with Clomid or/and nolva.

Other say also with HCG.

Anyone went thru that ?

Thanks!
    Where did you get your ostarine?

It sounds like you actually were running something else because its highly unusual for ostarine to cause a shutdown.

You need to run a full blood panel of estrogen, prolactin, lh, shbg, fsh, testosterone.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would be running a bottle of HCGenerate ES if you ran real Ostarine. If you got your osta from a non-trusted source then who knows what you really ran. In that case I would run blood work.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Assuming you got real, legitimate ostarine, it is only minimally suppressive. We are talking like 5% suppression. So minimal that it's almost insignificant.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

However, based on the side effects you are experiencing, it doesn't sound like you are using ostarine at all. Where did you order your ostarine from? SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

If you purchased capsulated SARMS, you probably ran a pro hormone and not ostarine at all. In that case, you will need to run a full and proper PCT.

HCG should never be used in a PCT protocol as it suppressive of natural testosterone production. What you want to run is the perfect PCT Protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I bought from Neobolics, ... capsule...

I'm taking ZMA and Tribulus right now since I wasnt prepare for pCT. going to see my doctor today. Should I start PCT asap and order what needed or wait until I get my blood result?

Thanks again guys for the help !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I'm taking ZMA and Tribulus right now since I wasnt prepare for pCT. going to see my doctor today. Should I start PCT asap and order what needed or wait until I get my blood result?

well if you are getting bloods done today just do that then
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The drugs used in a PCT protocol will alter the blood work results and give an inaccurate reading.

Either do your blood work BEFORE starting your PCT or a minimum of 1 month after finishing your PCT.

If you get blood work done while on PCT it'll show that your testosterone levels have recovered when they might not have. The PCT drugs will be artificially raising your LH and FSH levels.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just get the bloods first and see what you are dealing with. Then we will put together what you will require.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    should get my result tomorow or after tomorow, I will let you guys know. Thanks again guys

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A good test booster should do! I've been doing 20mg Osterine from Neobolics also and I'm on week three, so far no suppression. I'm running megatest by Precision before bed and i wake up every morning with a third leg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast