Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT, Peptides, and SARMS stack for postcycle

bigwill

Registered
I will be coming off Test-c 500mg, Eq 500mg, weekly and HGH 5IU 5 days per week for 12 weeks.

I'd like to throw sarms in the mix. I already have novaldex but may take it durring the end of the cycle. I'm thinking about throwing IGF-lr3 and sermorelin in the mix.

It looks like I won't have the money to stay on the HGH for a whole 6 months. I can afford the sermorelin and IGF-lr1 or A similar GH peptide and or Sarms though.

I'm thinking to come off just a month with the PCT's Sarms and peptides then go directly into a 3 month Anavar 50mg dly, Test-c 500mg dly stack so this is basically a bridge. Then I can use it to come off again in the future.

I'm looking for an alternative to hgh as well being that 4 or 5 IU dly of HGH is expensive. Would using sermorelin or something similar be worth it? Would this give you results even be close to HGH?

Anyone's experience on this would be appreciated.

-Will-

You use Nolvadex in your PCT, not at the end of cycle.
As por peptides, CJC and one of the GHRP (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 or 6) all work good but require at least a daily injection. I pin X2 per day of 0.1mg of CJC and Ipamorelin each and I get all the classic HGH sides like bunny fingers and good sleep. Not sure what dose of HGH it's equal to but I'm guessing around 4iu.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Thanks I've seen those two and I have been curious about them. Can you recommend anywhere to get them? I've seen them on Naps.

Thanks I've seen those two and I have been curious about them. Can you recommend anywhere to get them? I've seen them on Naps.

PSL sells quality products

I see that. They'll definitely be a future option especially because they have doestic options too.

What do you think about peptides durring PCT?

I have somewhat mixed feelings about it. I've always preferred keeping it simple. Just the boring but basic protocol maybe seasoned with a drizzle of sarms.
However I've known few people who like to add peptides (ghrp-2, cjc etc) to their PCT protocols to help maintaining those precious gains so I would say to each their own.

I have somewhat mixed feelings about it. I've always preferred keeping it simple. Just the boring but basic protocol maybe seasoned with a drizzle of sarms.
However I've known few people who like to add peptides (ghrp-2, cjc etc) to their PCT protocols to help maintaining those precious gains so I would say to each their own.
Peptides only sound complicated if you're not very familiar with them, and comparing to SARMS, they're not as often faked. Downside is they need to be injected and SARMS not.
It definitely won't hurt adding GHRH + GHRP to PCT, just like injecting HGH it will benefit you in many ways.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

im personally not a fan of peptides at all.. ive never felt the results were there in conjunction with the hassle they are etc... mk677 would be your alternative to hgh..

Back
Top Bottom