Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PCT perfection...

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I figured this was worth posting...

Woke up feeling dry this morning... decided to take my BF measurements. I use calipers (say what you will; Iím old school).

In my last update I said I was up 1.5%... I must have been a bit bloated that day, Bc my BF is cruising pretty healthily now... see attached screen shots of calculations...

Body composition halfway through week 10 (4/26):

Body composition today:

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetblast View Post
    So I figured this was worth posting...

Woke up feeling dry this morning... decided to take my BF measurements. I use calipers (say what you will; Iím old school).

In my last update I said I was up 1.5%... I must have been a bit bloated that day, Bc my BF is cruising pretty healthily now... see attached screen shots of calculations...

Body composition halfway through week 10 (4/26):

Body composition today:

Hey brother this is a good sign with your metabolism and everything, naturally you're going to wake up dry as we all do but if you're really feeling it that means you're on point with your diet and your metabolism.
    When you're in that fasted state and you're feeling nice and tight and lean, that means you're on the right path.
    Keep the furnace burning and keep doing what you're doing, during the first couple weeks you're going to feel it but as the weeks progress you're going to see it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey brother I'm just checking in to see how you're doing man how's everything working out, I hope all is well and if there's ever anything you need please do not hesitate to ask..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I didn't read the whole thread so correct me if I'm wrong -- you took aromasin, nolvadex and Clomid? If so, I'm not surprised you have no libido. I'd be surprised if you weren't completely impotent.

Ironically, PCT is suppossed to support libido. Looks like you killed it and whatever recovery you're making is due to the supplements and time.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com What am I doing wrong?

Growing Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I didn't read the whole thread so correct me if I'm wrong -- you took aromasin, nolvadex and Clomid? If so, I'm not surprised you have no libido. I'd be surprised if you weren't completely impotent.

Ironically, PCT is suppossed to support libido. Looks like you killed it and whatever recovery you're making is due to the supplements and time.
    Whatís your go to PCT Nelson? Out of interest.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456