Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Question

biggamike

Whats up guys?!? I'm not new to the site but this my first forum post. I have a few Test E/EQ/Tren cycles under my belt and I have always used Clomid and Tamoxifen ONLY for a 6 week PCT. I just wanted to get some opinions from some veteran BROs if Clomid and Tamox are enough or is it necessary to run HCG as well? Thanks in Advance. :cool:

Whats up guys?!? I'm not new to the site but this my first forum post. I have a few Test E/EQ/Tren cycles under my belt and I have always used Clomid and Tamoxifen ONLY for a 6 week PCT. I just wanted to get some opinions from some veteran BROs if Clomid and Tamox are enough or is it necessary to run HCG as well? Thanks in Advance. :cool:

I always run HCG these days... if you can get your hands on it then 100% do it...makes everything easier

I always run HCG these days... if you can get your hands on it then 100% do it...makes everything easier

Thanks man! My buddy that I train with says HCG isn't a necessity but I've seen a lot saying otherwise. Hopefully I can get my hands on some before my next cycle. I like to have everything laid out before I start so I don't have to worry about it later.

Thanks man! My buddy that I train with says HCG isn't a necessity but I've seen a lot saying otherwise. Hopefully I can get my hands on some before my next cycle. I like to have everything laid out before I start so I don't have to worry about it later.

Isnt a necessity but it helps so much... recovery is easier which means youll keep much more gains

Clomid and tamoxifen are definitely not enough. Instead of HCG add HCGenerate ES. HCG is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it may have some bad side effects, such as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a nice and modern alternative to HCG. It works just the same, but it is made of natural ingredients only, and has no side effects at all, even when used for a very long time.

Clomid and tamoxifen are definitely not enough. Instead of HCG add HCGenerate ES. HCG is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it may have some bad side effects, such as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a nice and modern alternative to HCG. It works just the same, but it is made of natural ingredients only, and has no side effects at all, even when used for a very long time.

This is a question I to have wanted to ask. I've seen videos where it's stated running test with hcg does nothing. Saying with test you turn your natural test off then you take hcg and it tells your body to turn it on and it's a back in forth seesaw.
https://youtu.be/nFSWwxDkD5Y

I'm totally confused I want to cover all bases and do it right or not do it at all myself
So my ? Is does it need to be ran along with test or after a test run with pct also has anyone ran the anti gyno cycle before running a test cycle run Thank you guys and bro not trying to take over your thread just thinking about the same topic

HCG seems to be complete and total broscience for the most part. Some people say to take smaller doses during your entire cycle while others say to just blast big amounts towards the end. It's hard to believe anything. I can certainly understand the confusion.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is a question I to have wanted to ask. I've seen videos where it's stated running test with hcg does nothing. Saying with test you turn your natural test off then you take hcg and it tells your body to turn it on and it's a back in forth seesaw.
https://youtu.be/nFSWwxDkD5Y

I'm totally confused I want to cover all bases and do it right or not do it at all myself
So my ? Is does it need to be ran along with test or after a test run with pct also has anyone ran the anti gyno cycle before running a test cycle run Thank you guys and bro not trying to take over your thread just thinking about the same topic

Your question is a little confusing. Can you re-phrase it again please.

Your system is going to be suppressed when you are using steroids. It is inevitable. Running HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate through out your cycle will minimize the amount your system will be suppressed, but it will still be suppressed. You need to get completely off of all the extraneous steroids you are taking in order for your body to be able to recover. Ideally you would run HCGenerate throughout your cycle and HCGenerate ES with your PCT.

The best PCT option is the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Run the protocol exactly as it laid out.

HCG seems to be complete and total broscience for the most part. Some people say to take smaller doses during your entire cycle while others say to just blast big amounts towards the end. It's hard to believe anything. I can certainly understand the confusion.

Not bro science at all mate... If you look and do research you wil find scientific studies! I recommend searching dr scallys pct it's all there... No bro science

Not bro science at all mate... If you look and do research you wil find scientific studies! I recommend searching dr scallys pct it's all there... No bro science
I didn't mean HCG is broscience. I meant the dosing protocols and when to use it are deeply rooted broscience. Like whether to use it the entire cycle or just blast at the end.

I like the idea of HCG. It makes sense to me. I personally would rather try more natural options like HCGenerate before delving into HCG.

How do you run HCG?

I run on cycle at 250 x 2 a week... keeps the testes working so when you come off they arnt atrophied! Hence they will come online quicker when using clomid and nolva for pct
I urge you to look up Dr Scallys pct protocol its honestly great! Any questions feel free to hit me up

I run on cycle at 250 x 2 a week... keeps the testes working so when you come off they arnt atrophied! Hence they will come online quicker when using clomid and nolva for pct
I urge you to look up Dr Scallys pct protocol its honestly great! Any questions feel free to hit me up
If I were to run HCG at any time that's probably how I would do it. I don't like the big blast at the end of the cycle like some people suggest.

If I were to run HCG at any time that's probably how I would do it. I don't like the big blast at the end of the cycle like some people suggest.

Ive cycled with it and without it...never will i cycle again without it. Thats just me tho

Perfect pct program is the best option.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom