Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT recommendation

Al5920

Finishing up the following cycle:

Weeks 1-4:
Anavar 40mg Ed
GW 20mg Ed
HCGenerate 5 caps Ed
Tyler's liver detox 2 caps Ed

Weeks 1-8:
Anavar 50mg Ed
GW 20mg Ed
Proviron 25mg Ed
HCGenerate 5 caps

So far I have Nolva, ostarine, HCGenerate and proviron lined up for my PCT. I will be adding a liver cleanse as well to replace the liver guard. I have always used HCG in the past but since joining this board and doing some research I think I will go without it. I can not tolerate Clomid at all. I would greatly appreciate a laid out PCT without Clomid. I've looked through the boards but thought it would be better to lay out my cycle and just ask for help.

I am 37 years old just over 6'2". My stats at the beginning of my cycle were approx 13% BF @ 220lbs. As of now I am down to about 11% BF and I put on about 7 lbs. I am hoping to drop another percent in the next couple weeks.

I wouldn't include proviron in your PCT. Although minimally suppressive of HPTA and natural testosterone levels - it is still suppressive. Not what you want during a PCT, because the goal of a PCT is to RECOVER your natural testosterone and HPTA levels.

With the compounds you listed, this is what I would do for a mini PCT after your cycle.

4 weeks of the following:
Nolvadex 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
N2guard 3 capsules/day
ostarine 25mg/day

I wouldn't include proviron in your PCT. Although minimally suppressive of HPTA and natural testosterone levels - it is still suppressive. Not what you want during a PCT, because the goal of a PCT is to RECOVER your natural testosterone and HPTA levels.

With the compounds you listed, this is what I would do for a mini PCT after your cycle.

Nolvadex 20mg/day
N2guard 3 capsules/day
ostarine 25mg/day

Muskate thank you. Always appreciate your insight.

What is your recommendation for the length of time on ostarine? Should I stop using it after my PCT or continuing running it. I'm not planning on bridging for another cycle. I plan on being off for a while. I've heard the ostarine can be minimally suppressive as well.

I wouldn't incl
ude proviron in your PCT. Although minimally suppressive of HPTA and natural testosterone levels - it is still suppressive. Not what you want during a PCT, because the goal of a PCT is to RECOVER your natural testosterone and HPTA levels.

Nolvadex 20mg/day
N2guard 3 capsules/day
ostarine 25mg/day

Also would you recommend Aromasin? I'm not sure if estro rebound could be an issue with my above mentioned cycle

Nolvadex 20mg/day
N2guard 3 capsules/day
ostarine 25mg/day

This looks like a great layout. As for the aromasin, you would not need it.

Muskate thank you. Always appreciate your insight.

What is your recommendation for the length of time on ostarine? Should I stop using it after my PCT or continuing running it. I'm not planning on bridging for another cycle. I plan on being off for a while. I've heard the ostarine can be minimally suppressive as well.

Ostarine is VERY minimally suppressive. We are talking 5% or less. I would run it for 12 weeks total. 4 weeks in your mini PCT and then an additional 8 weeks afterwards.
No need for aromasin in your mini PCT or cycle.

Finishing up the following cycle:

Weeks 1-4:
Anavar 40mg Ed
GW 20mg Ed
HCGenerate 5 caps Ed

Weeks 1-8:
Anavar 50mg Ed
GW 20mg Ed
Proviron 25mg Ed
HCGenerate 5 caps

So far I have Nolva, ostarine, HCGenerate and proviron lined up for my PCT. I will be adding a liver cleanse as well to replace the liver guard. I have always used HCG in the past but since joining this board and doing some research I think I will go without it. I can not tolerate Clomid at all. I would greatly appreciate a laid out PCT without Clomid. I've looked through the boards but thought it would be better to lay out my cycle and just ask for help.

I am 37 years old just over 6'2". My stats at the beginning of my cycle were approx 13% BF @ 220lbs. As of now I am down to about 11% BF and I put on about 7 lbs. I am hoping to drop another percent in the next couple weeks.

Bro are you doing 4 or 8 week cycle.

What dose of arimidex or aromasin using??

With such a 'light' cycle I wouldnt bother. Question: Im
guessing you don't like needles?

Not all. This was actually the first run I've ever done without a test base or other injectable. The anavar happened to fall in my lap and was great quality. I wanted to do a body recomp more than anything and my cardio needed to stay top notch. However, like many already know the pumps pretty much drowned out my cardio in regards to the running and crossfit. Luckily I didn't have a PT challenge coming up so I just started hammering out more isolation strength training with as much cardio as I could muster.

I was in my mid twenties the last time I ran var and I was running it with other compounds. I was not expecting the pumps to impact me so bad. However, the results of this run exceeded my expectations to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro are you doing 4 or 8 week cycle.

What dose of arimidex or aromasin using??

Woops didn't see that. It was supposed to say weeks 4-8 on the second part. 8 weeks total. Wasn't planning on running either Aromasin or dex in my PCT. I Was wondering if I should be concerned with estro rebound and if I should include the Aromasin in my PCT

Ostarine is VERY minimally suppressive. We are talking 5% or less. I would run it for 12 weeks total. 4 weeks in your mini PCT and then an additional 8 weeks afterwards.
No need for aromasin in your mini PCT or cycle.

Ok I will order some ostarine and gt the HCGenerate ES

Real quick pct question if any one can help me out..I'm going to run a 6 week cycle of ostarine of 30 ml a day and it has little suppression an says that a "mini" pct is needed. Would a 21 day run of a pct work? It's from black stone labs. The number 21 is just because that's what I have leftover. N e advise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom