Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Simplified

bansh

Registered
Hey all,

I'm happy to share with everyone what I wish I found years ago. I've done a lot of research and testing. Doses and timing may vary a little bit depending on your body and cycle, but in general this will keep side effects to a minimum whether you alter it a bit or not. It is at the least an excellent starting point if you don't have a grasp on PCT. Hope it helps!

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Start 14 days after Test-E/Deca combination

1. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
HCG, stimulates the production of testosterone in males. When used by women, it allows ovulation. HCG is commonly used during steroid cycles to maintain testosterone production, and after a cycle, to bring natural testosterone levels up. It is often used at 500IU/day for 7 days, either during or post cycle. Exceeding 1000IU daily, invites risk of gynecomastia forming. Average price for HCG is $20-$30 for 5000IU. For optimal results, it should be stacked with nolvadex/arimidex and Clomid.

Use: Weeks 1-3 @ 500iu/day

2. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Nolvadex, has a similar use as arimidex. However, it does not reduce estrogen levels as many believe, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors. It is also used post-cycle, it will help prevent gynecomastia, when the testosterone/estrogen levels are lowered/raised. Nolvadex is often used with high dosages of testosterone, dianabol, anadrol and deca durabolin. Average street price for nolvadex ranges from $1.50-$2.50 per 20mg pill. Nolvadex is commonly used at 20mg a day, either post cycle, or when symptoms of gynecomastia appear. As with most anti-estrogens, they work well with other ant-estrogens. Nolvadex can be used with HCG and/or clomid for post cycle recover.

Use: Weeks 1-6 @ 20mg/day

3. Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Clomid is usually used in conjunction with arimidex or nolvadex post cycle to help restore natural testosterone production, as well as reducing risk of gynecomastia. In men, the application of clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. As a result, natural testosterone production is also increased. A common recommendation for clomid is 100mg a day for 7 days, followed by 50mg a day for 14 days. The addition of HCG, will provide even better results. Average price for clomid ranges from $1-$2 per 50mg tab.

Use: Week 1 @ 100mgs/day, Weeks 2-3 @ 50mgs/day
(Do not use Aromasin and Clomid together during PCT, use one or the other.)

4. Aromasin (Exemestane)
Aromasin makes estrogen receptors useless, and instead of just inhibiting production (as an anti-aromatase would do) it cuts off production totally. Aromasin can also cause androgenic sides, which may help to elevate your mood while you are on PCT. This drug in PCT can effectively remove up to about 85%+ of estrogen from your body. Most importantly, using Aromasin together with Nolvadex doesn’t reduce Aromasin's effectiveness. So now, I think the problem of ANY inhibition possible with HCG is solved, and we can use that 500iu/day dose that is recommended.

Use: Weeks 1-4 @ 20mgs/day
(can also be used during cycle)
(Do not use Aromasin and Clomid together during PCT, use one or the other.)

** Do not use Aromasin and Clomid together during PCT, use one or the other.
WeekNolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)Aromasin (Exemestane)Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)Vitamin E
120mg/day500iu/day20mg/day100mg/day1,000iu/day
220mg/day500iu/day20mg/day50mg/day1,000iu/day
320mg/day500iu/day20mg/day50mg/day1,000iu/day
420mg/day20mg/day
520mg/day
620mg/day
** Do not use Aromasin and Clomid together during PCT, use one or the other.

bro thats a short pct..needs a lot more added....replace vitamin e with hcgenerate ES...and add cardazol + gw...

bro thats a short pct..needs a lot more added....replace vitamin e with hcgenerate ES...and add cardazol + gw...

i agree, these pct's people are posting are very outdated

LOL what a terrible pct protocol... SMFH... NEVER use hcg in pct and never run clomid that high... you should not be allowed to post for putting up such shit information

Back
Top Bottom