Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct for someone on trt

If you are on TRT you don't need a PCT. After your cycle just return to your TRT dosage.

A PCT is done to put your testosterone levels back into the normal range after your steroid cycle. If you are on TRT, your testosterone levels are permanently in the normal-high range because you are injecting an exogenous source of testosterone into your body each week.

That being said, including a liver aid to your TRT if you did a cycle that contained oral steroids is a good idea. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

I thought so, but what if the cycle had much stronger aas like tren enanthate where as you'd be running a potent ai during the cycle? Perhaps a taper kind of like the gyno treatment taper that way you don't get an estrogen rebound?

I thought so, but what if the cycle had much stronger aas like tren enanthate where as you'd be running a potent ai during the cycle? Perhaps a taper kind of like the gyno treatment taper that way you don't get an estrogen rebound?

Sounds like you're talking about Blasting and Cruising.
Where the Cruise is your TRT dose, and the Blast would be a Short Cycle.

You still wouldn't PCT, you would just up your AI to deal with extra Estrogen......................... JP
P.S.
If you're having Gyno Issues, then you would do the Appropriate Treatment for Gyno, and continue your TRT dose.

atleast there's one perc for being on trt... I've had gyno in the past that still lingers lump under left nip, and decent amount of fat. I'm gonna do my 8 week ostarine log and then I'm going do the gyno treatment 3.0. I believe my gyno is mostly attributed to deca. Any changes to the gyno treatment for trt? Thanks guys I was just wondering how it worked for pct and trt and couldn't find another thread with the info.

There is no real need for PCT if you are on TRT, and neither will you need one if you do a blast. However, you still need to use all the proper ancillaries during the blast, which would be aromasin for estrogen, n2guard for the liver, and cabergoline in case you will use a nandrolone, such as trenbolone or deca. If you will use all the proper ancillaries, there should be no problems with gyno - at least it should not get worse.

Just drop back to your TRT dose after your cycle. Make sure to keep using your AI though. I think with something like tren even though you do not PCT you should run N2Guard while taking and after taking tren. It will help keep your organs healthy.

Back
Top Bottom