Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT time question??

Bohagon53191

Registered
So I’ve done some more research and heard some conflicting opinions on this. I have been on Test e 400mg/ wk, NPP 300mg/ wk, and proViron 25mg Ed for like 14 weeks and I’m ready to come off and start my pct. I was planning on Tuesday being my last shot of test and I cut the npp last Saturday. I was going to start my pct like 18 or so days from Tuesday but now I’m being told I need to cruise on test for 2 or 3 MONTHS to get ensure the nandrolone is totally absent my system..?? Is there any truth to this? I knew this was the case for deca which is why I typically run with NPP. But I’m hearing now that any compound that has an active nandrolone will take months.. any legitimate light shed would be greatly appreciated bro’s!

oh gosh that is the most idiotic thing i have heard in a while

you ran proviron on cycle as you should have on NPP. the only thing you did wrong here is run steroids for 14 weeks which is not a wise choice. should have stuck to 10-12 weeks max

Man I saw these clowns on reddit talking about and it made NO sense to me so I was just double checking my logic with ppl I can trust

Back
Top Bottom