Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT VS Blast and cruise

Sylvan9595

Hello Guys
My question is simple, I thought about my PCT and came to the point that staying all year long on test is cheaper,healthier and you can keep the gains better.A good PCT is always expensive and all these pct drugs like nolvadex,clomid,arimidex,hcg are much worse than just staying on testosterone.

Whats your opinion on this topic???

I heard its harder to come off gear when you are staying long on it,is the right??and how hard is it to come off after a long time of use???

Well - I just stay on (TRT at the minimum) but most of my years are behind me. It really depends on your health and age IMHO.

OK lets see.
I just came Off of a Long Cycle with a Shit-Load of Compounds.
Total was just Short of 1 1/2 Years.

I Recovered, but Yes, it did take me Longer.
The 1st Two Weeks were the Toughest.
I Felt like 10 Lbs of Shit, in a 5 Lb. Bag ~ No Joke

My PCT was not the Normal PCT that most are use to.
I can't use Clomid, I did once, and after a Week I wanted to Literally Hang Myself.

So for me it was 2 Weeks of HCG.
Prior to 6 Weeks of Nolvadex.
Plus everyone of the Usual Test Boosters, and Lots of Vitamins.

Did Bloods at 7 Weeks and my Total Test was still low at High 400's.
Did Bloods two weeks later and Total Test was Still Low at High 700's.
Did them once more before I started my Current Cycle, and were just about back to Normal, came in at mid 800's.
I'm not on TRT, incase anyone was wondering.

I would say that it All Depends on your Age and Goals as to whether you Blast & Cruise, or come off.
For me the PCT Drugs aren't the Expensive Part, I only use Pharma-Grade AI's & SERMS.
It's all the Damn Blood Work at $63 a Clip, I can only get 4 a Year at the VA.
I always get at least 3 Blood-works done.
Pre-Cycle for my Baseline
Mid-Cycle for Quality Control & to catch any Budding Problems.
Post-Cycle to make sure that I'm getting back to Baseline.
Although this time I needed a couple of Extra Blood-works done.............................................. JP

I just checked yes you are. So I'm guessing your gonna try to stay on test year round since your only 17 years old? You didnt listen last time when we advised you cycling was not your best option at the moment. So I'm sure you'll do something dumb here too.

I'd advise anyone that relying information to this young man is probably not the best course of action.

I just checked yes you are. So I'm guessing your gonna try to stay on test year round since your only 17 years old? You didnt listen last time when we advised you cycling was not your best option at the moment. So I'm sure you'll do something dumb here too.

I'd advise anyone that relying information to this young man is probably not the best course of action.

Thanks for that Bro.
I didn't see your Previous Post.
I was Probably Typing up my Response to His Question.................................................... JP

If he is really 17 yrs old, he has no business being on here.

He admitted to it in a thread a while back. Which it is mind boggling to me...youre on the internet, you could be whatever you want lol.

I know if I was around that age on this forum I'd never admit my real age, but I guess I was pretty slick for my age back then.

If he is really 17 yrs old, he has no business being on here.
Fuck ~ when I was 17 ~ Computers were the Size of the 1st Floor of my House and Bigger............................. JP
P.S.
Shit, even if there was an Internet, I was Too Busy in the Gym, and Chasing Young Girls.

17 years old, and you are not only talking about using steroids, but staying on them?! You should only be training naturally for many more years. You haveno business going near steroids. I never touched juice until I was 36 years old.

17 years old, and you are not only talking about using steroids, but staying on them?! You should only be training naturally for many more years. You haveno business going near steroids. I never touched juice until I was 36 years old.

Exactly. I was in my mid 30's as well.

37 and just started my first run this year, very glad I waited, actually knowing what your doing makes all the difference.

Yep, bout to turn 35 and only been using aas a few years. Blast and cruise at 17? Speechless, seriously speechless.

TRT is for the older ( 40+ and thats even considered young). For your age I would wait ATLEAST till your 20. Don't play around with steroids yet, you still have time to develop and grow. Although its cheaper to run it year long, its not worth it, as it would be your primary source for test for life.

Yeahh ok please can you stop with that???
I just want good Information,what I take is my own choice
Please do not care about that anymore,thanks a lot.

Yes, I really thank all you guys for the information,but Im now on cycle and will not stop it. Please accept that and let it go.

After he made post like these in another thread he created I made the personal choice to refrain from giving ANY information about AAS to someone with a mentality like this. Which clearly tells us "not ready".

Isn't this the kid who is using tren on his first cycle even though everyone told him not too but he said he didn't care

Back
Top Bottom