Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Peach Oil

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    152
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Peach Oil

    Is Peach Oil a common substance to find in testosterone Cypionate???

    Anyone have any experience using test that includes peach oil? Any potential (added) side effects or additional PIP due to this substance??

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    571
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hello. some manufactures use is - nothing bad bro. PIP mostly depends on benzyl alcohol ratio

  3. #3
    Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,293
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    Is Peach Oil a common substance to find in testosterone Cypionate???

    Anyone have any experience using test that includes peach oil? Any potential (added) side effects or additional PIP due to this substance??

    Thank you!
    These days, Peach oil is a common carrier oil for anabolic steroids due to varying demand for cottonseed oil (the other popular carrier oil).

    I personally use TRT testosterone cypionate suspended in peach oil, very smooth injection and almost no PIP; however, PIP (post injection pain) is not solely related to carrier oils. While a minor portion of PIP is related to the oil (under 20%), 80% of the injection pain you feel comes from levels (%) of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB).

    Anecdotally, I have multiple clients I'm training right now who swear by peach oil in their AAS and a few who avoid it completely, there is a 60/40 view on the oil in the industry today.

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    152
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackalpha View Post
    These days, Peach oil is a common carrier oil for anabolic steroids due to varying demand for cottonseed oil (the other popular carrier oil).

    I personally use TRT testosterone cypionate suspended in peach oil, very smooth injection and almost no PIP; however, PIP (post injection pain) is not solely related to carrier oils. While a minor portion of PIP is related to the oil (under 20%), 80% of the injection pain you feel comes from levels (%) of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB).

    Anecdotally, I have multiple clients I'm training right now who swear by peach oil in their AAS and a few who avoid it completely, there is a 60/40 view on the oil in the industry today.
    In terms of those clients who are avoiding it completely - what's the rationale behind that?? Are they using test in very large doses?

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,094
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    In terms of those clients who are avoiding it completely - what's the rationale behind that?? Are they using test in very large doses?
    I'd guess at a fear of an allergic reaction.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,650
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro sounds delicious, love peaches

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    hello. some manufactures use is - nothing bad bro. PIP mostly depends on benzyl alcohol ratio
    if domestic supply sells it you know it is g2g
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  8. #8
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,134
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't mind any carrier oil, peach seems smooth so does cottonseed and peanut oil. I find MCT just as smooth imo.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

  9. #9
    Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,293
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    In terms of those clients who are avoiding it completely - what's the rationale behind that?? Are they using test in very large doses?
    A few clients had a light allergic reaction, how did they feel the reaction to it? seemed to come out with bloating and inflammation at the injection site (more than usual). A few others thought they were having high histamine after peach oil injections but those are a few and far in-between. In my experience, peach oil is one of the smoothest oils out there, but you always need to check BA BB levels no matter the carrier oil.

  10. #10
    Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,534
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yup itís used commonly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •