Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pee turning brown?

jonah22

Registered
Is it normal for your pee to turn brown when you are running a steroid cycle?
I’m 22 years old
5’11’’
260 pounds
I decided to use steroids to help me lose weight because I am around 30% body fat
I've noticed that my pee is turning weird colors on cycle and also my eyes are yellow
I am using anadrol, trenbolone and testosterone. not sure on the dosing my friend is helping me with the cycle and telling me how much to use. He has been using steroids for 6 years and he is around my age so I trust him

you need to stop right now! you are way too young and WAY WAY WAY too far out of shape to be using steroids... STOP IMMEDIATELY and run pct... you are doing a lot of damage to yourself so please stop being so reckless...

You must listen to Dylan and stop what you are doing! You are causing yourself a tremendous amount of damage and you must stop this now

if this is not a troll post please see a doctor. I told my dr i use and they wont report you they will check you out. Do some blood tests check liver and kidneys etc.
My ex gf was a nurse and noticed my eyes go yellow. I thought she was talking bs but went to dr and found out I had liver disease.

Be smart go to your GP today.

I’m 22 years old
5’11’’
260 pounds
I decided to use steroids to help me lose weight because I am around 30% body fat
I've noticed that my pee is turning weird colors on cycle and also my eyes are yellow
I am using anadrol, trenbolone and testosterone. not sure on the dosing my friend is helping me with the cycle and telling me how much to use. He has been using steroids for 6 years and he is around my age so I trust him

If your pee is turning brown, drink more water and take some n2guard. Like at least 1 gallon of water per day.

Don't panic but you definitely need to get off the gear. Steroids do not help you lose fat and being at 30% body fat is not healthy at all. Stop them, PCT, and get on N2Guard at 7-10 caps per day. Drink lots of water and work on fixing your diet. We have lots of guys and resources here to help you out.

your friend is about your age and has been using it for 6 years ... means he started drug use at around 16.
not to offend anyone but you and your friend need help.
first a doctor and then a psychologist.

stop what you are doing because you don't know what you are doing.
drink lots of water, tackle a pct. Learn first and then, once you have the knowledge, you will realize how wrong what you are doing is.

I think I understand that this is your first cycle. you are using drugs like anadrol and trenbolone and you don't even know how many mgs you use.

Then, go back to the top and reread all the reply posts and make up your mind

I’m 22 years old
5’11’’
260 pounds

Stop.

You're too young and way too fat. Pee is NOT meant to go that colour and who the fuck put you on Tren AND Anadrol. And you're saying your buddy starting using age 16

I’m 22 years old
5’11’’
260 pounds

bro yo perfect example of someone who parents never hit you with belt as child.

Man you need to stop the cycle. Start N2Guard up your water intake and pct and also have bloods drawn.

Back
Top Bottom