Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penile growth

I kept a 1/2 in so 7.5 I was hoping for 8 I got pretty close . I got a inch thicker had to get a wider pump my dick was getting stuck . If I do it again I’ll get a extender lol

Bro that’s pretty impressive... naturally ... I think we should do an article about a penile growth article with real solutions... you can mix the extender pump and supps including peptides ...

So to add inches, all we need are those 2 peptides? Give us the scoop!

And the priapus shot gainswave combo plus pump daily hgh doesn’t hurt and a penile extedender if you really serious and have the commitment. I didn’t have that commitment and did fine.

Bro that’s pretty impressive... naturally ... I think we should do an article about a penile growth article with real solutions... you can mix the extender pump and supps including peptides ...

It makes sense 22 inch biceps 54 inch chest massive quads and a big dick . I wouldn’t want to be all jacked and swole then embarrassed my dick isn’t proportional lol.

It makes sense 22 inch biceps 54 inch chest massive quads and a big dick . I wouldn’t want to be all jacked and swole then embarrassed my dick isn’t proportional lol.

bro you got 22 inch biceps? ...lol lets see it ...thats jacked brother

bro you got 22 inch biceps? ...lol lets see it ...thats jacked brother

No I wish I was just saying I’d really want to be proportionate there too if I was that big . And it’s not that much of a investment comparison wise to all the money we spend on cycles and supplements and healthy food and what a great confidence booster [emoji23]

I remember reading about jelqing I think it's called. Stretching and exercise of the dick over long period of time to produce actual size growth. Would take much dedication.

I remember reading about jelqing I think it's called. Stretching and exercise of the dick over long period of time to produce actual size growth. Would take much dedication.
It can damage it that way.. us men over think things. most of us have nothing to worry about, its a small % that may be under sized. Stretching and milking can cause irreversible damage.
We made it this far in life with what we have, like a little bit of extra is going to change our lives?
we can be our own worst enemy in our heads.

Get the Gainswave and Priapus shot combo while running HGH for 6 months . They’ll give you a penis pump use it daily and get SWOLE!
So between these and the other bps and tb peptides, which one's are needed for dick growth? The peptides are for collagen, which I can't see them being relative to growth, and hgh was a myth. My understanding is from hearsay tho

Synthol bro. Inject it straight in the dick and it will be instantly bigger.

Back
Top Bottom