Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People claiming sarms suppressive vs. steroid?

Goscar

Registered
Why do people keep saying that sarms are suppressive vs. steroids when you can run blood work and look at it for yourself?
I did the experiment and when i ran sarms my LH dropped to 2-3 area but when i run steroids it drops to near 0.
are they just trying to scare people away.?

It depends on how much you do, how much you gain, how long you stayed on what you used. If you did a one month cycle of 300 mgs a week of primo you wouldn't have a 0 LH. If you did 30 mgs of YK-11 for 16 weeks it most likely would be.

oh boy... covered 1.5 billion times... perhaps take a few minutes to read forum threads

each sarm is different in terms of how they can affect you... GENERALLY but not totally, they are very minimal on suppression but over time, with newer developed sarms, especially something like s23, the suppression can be a lot higher... the good thing with sarms is they generally DO NOT effect your lh and fsh which is a huge plus and makes recovery far easier... of course if you abuse them then you could create other issues... this is just assuming you have real sarms and that you run them with respect...

This is just a false statement on so many levels. To add on to Dylan's points, there are so many, and this is quite unfortunate but true, fake and scamming sarms sites out there than can alter bloodwork and make things appear in a way they are not as well and that is why it is so important to be careful when buying any PED in general. You have forums like EVO that help to protect members and give the proper guidance and where to go to get true authentic products!

2 quick points

1. if you are on TRT your LH and FSH will be near 0 so it can give the impression that taking sarms is suppresing you but its actually the fact you are on TRT.
2. if you take old school pro hormones labelled as sarms they will shut you down like steroids.

so that mixes up the confusion on both ends

the only steroids that won't crash your LH and FSH to 0 is proviron. all other steroids will.

Why do people keep saying that sarms are suppressive vs. steroids when you can run blood work and look at it for yourself?
I did the experiment and when i ran sarms my LH dropped to 2-3 area but when i run steroids it drops to near 0.

Sarms like s23 are suppressive but rest of sarms are not suppressive at all. Cardarine gw stenabolic SR nutrobal mk677 just examples of sarms that have nothing to do with hormones.

People will believe what they want to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarms like s23 are suppressive but rest of sarms are not suppressive at all. Cardarine gw stenabolic SR nutrobal mk677 just examples of sarms that have nothing to do with hormones.

Those aren't SARMS.

Cos they are. But NO ONE said they are as suppressive.

not if you use real sarms, only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom