Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people noticing your not as lean as before

revin890

Registered
hi everybody! I have started "the perfect pct" the prekick day 1 of cardarine and hc generate 3 days after mytest p 3 month only cycle(1st cycle).
Ive been told that i got huge gains after test p
height: 5 foot8
before: 160 ibs 15 inch arms 10-12% bf
after:178-185 16 inch arms 13-15% (estimation from jus looking and hopefully majority is water weight)

question is, can you cut during "the perfect pct"? If so, during my cycle ive been trying to hit 3500-4000 kcal a day for bulk, what should my cals be on pct? to cut cause i know cardarine and ostarine will prevent catabolism and prevent fat gains during pct reason i ask is because ive been told that im geting huge, but yet again im losing all kinds of lean and losing my 6 pack into a 4p, and ive never cut before so i might need tips.

If not, (i need to cut bad i just dont look aesthetic anymore). But i guess patience is a virtue. when should i start cutting and what should my clean calorie count be?

Thanks if you think this is a stupid question, I dont mind criticism at all just wanna be safe and get gains at the same time!

On PCT you want to slightly decrease your calories because you won't be training as intensely and your metabolic rate won't be as high. I would aim for 3000-3500 calories on your PCT.

During PCT is NOT the time to cut because your hormones will be low and you will be more inclined to loose muscle mass.

Finish your PCT, and then focus on cutting. I would do the SARMS triple stack as a recomp/cutting bridge between your next cycle. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

- - - Updated - - -

On PCT you want to slightly decrease your calories because you won't be training as intensely and your metabolic rate won't be as high. I would aim for 3000-3500 calories on your PCT.

During PCT is NOT the time to cut because your hormones will be low and you will be more inclined to loose muscle mass.

Finish your PCT, and then focus on cutting. I would do the SARMS triple stack as a recomp/cutting bridge between your next cycle. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Omg your a life savior thanks for the facts, but doesnt cardarine and ostarine prevent catabolism? Also im scared to take s4 cause of the blindness it gives! is there an alternative to it?

Dude, you don't go blind. White light turns a bit yellow and it takes a little longer to adjust from light to dark and vice versa. After a few days off, everything goes back to normal and I ran it for 3 months.

yea sorry for being ignorant, cause i saw the word "blind" than i stopped even botherin! But now i know thanks man :)

yea sorry for being ignorant, cause i saw the word "blind" than i stopped even botherin! But now i know thanks man :)

The vision effects are way overplayed. If they bother you, you can run 5 days on, 2 days off and that will get rid of any issue.

Back
Top Bottom