Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peptide CjC-1295.... how do you use it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Peptide CjC-1295.... how do you use it?

Cjc-1295 is a peptide that extends the length in which hgh "waves" are produced in the body.

I common combination is adding cjc-1295 no dac to GHRP. So when the ghrp causes the body to open up and release hgh "waves" the CJC-1295 extends the short life of the waves for more optimum absorption of growth.

CJC-1295 has a half life of 6-8 days. So it doesn't require being injected daily or even for several days.
    I have doing cycles of a CJC-1295 where I injected it mix with every GHRP-6 injection. Had I fully known about the peptide then i could of saved some product/time/money.

I've been running CJC-1295 this cycle, and although you don't get any instant results or proof side effects over time you will see increased growth and strength that you shouldn't have achieved otherwise. I have used several different peptide companies and I have to say this seems to work as well as the others I have used in the past from company's that have come And gone.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    CJC-1295 w/ dac causes a slow trickle of HGH throughout the course of 6-8 days. The body naturally produces HGH in pulses. CJC w/ dac is not optimal because it doesn't mimic the natural HGH pulses that the body normally produces. If you study HGH release in humans, it's never a linear release. It's released in pulses. Save your money on the CJC w/dac. It was developed to try and reduce the frequency of injections needed but it isn't near as optimal as cjc w/o dac.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In theory these peptides are a product of wonder.

But in practise its quite different. Why? Well firstly its difficult to find a good source. Secondly, even if you find a good source, while its being shipped, it can be permanently damaged and it loses its potency. Finally, if your body does not already produce a significant amount of HGH, the boost will not do anything noticeable..
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also recommend nutrobal as well. if you buy from sarms1 atleast you know you are getting real product
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Muskate summed it up really well. I personally avoid peptides because the market is flooded with garbage. Nutrobal however is very effective from sarms1.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Scott View Post
    In theory these peptides are a product of wonder.

But in practise its quite different. Why? Well firstly its difficult to find a good source. Secondly, even if you find a good source, while its being shipped, it can be permanently damaged and it loses its potency. Finally, if your body does not already produce a significant amount of HGH, the boost will not do anything noticeable..
    This is the key - it is extremely hard to find the real peptides, so you don't really know if you are using the legit thing, or not. Therefore, in the last years I have started to opt for Nutrobal instead - it is rather easy to find the real thing, and it is a very good alternative for peptides.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry for the delay in reply, got slammed with work and life. Happened to wake up early before work today...

I know the concept that peptides could be fake or not real at all, but why when they are easier to produce then so many other things?. 1 peptides are legal, and 2 there chemical compound make up is so easy for proper suppliers to produce.

I'm not here to argue that they can't / haven't been faked but i don't think they are all faked. Anything can be faked. We have all seen it from test to Sarms to hgh (which totally makes me laugh because it's soooo easy to produce that. Someone is just being greedy and sleazy and skipping then chemical make up process to save a few bucks).

But so many of today's body builders use peptides. Some swear by them. I had a really great source in the past but they turned upside down do to the employees stealing from the owner i heard. So now I'm sorting my way back through to try to find a clean source of them.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeezus View Post
    Sorry for the delay in reply, got slammed with work and life. Happened to wake up early before work today...

I know the concept that peptides could be fake or not real at all, but why when they are easier to produce then so many other things?. 1 peptides are legal, and 2 there chemical compound make up is so easy for proper suppliers to produce.

I'm not here to argue that they can't / haven't been faked but i don't think they are all faked. Anything can be faked. We have all seen it from test to Sarms to hgh (which totally makes me laugh because it's soooo easy to produce that. Someone is just being greedy and sleazy and skipping then chemical make up process to save a few bucks).

But so many of today's body builders use peptides. Some swear by them. I had a really great source in the past but they turned upside down do to the employees stealing from the owner i heard. So now I'm sorting my way back through to try to find a clean source of them.
    Its difficult to find legit ones. There might be good sources, but it will take time, patience and money to outsource it.

Also, the transportation of the peptides is very important. If they are transported in high temperature environment, they will lose all their potency.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the peptide market is like the airline industry or walmart. they keep undercutting each other in price and dropping the quality.

10 years ago peptides were more expensive, but there were way less companies selling them. but you could find legit ones.

today it is a joke.. every idiot wants to open up their own store and it has caused a mess. they get the cheapest quality from china, and sell it for the cheapest possible.. leave it to humans to fuck things up.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just like any unregulated industry, these companies are looking to be more profitable by cutting their products. The raws coming in may only contain 50% of a specific peptide and the rest fillers........without knowing that they then cut the product again. By the time it reaches the end user it is worthless. Greed my friend.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast