Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide question

Asmodean21

I'm planning on running ipamorelin and modgrf in the near future. @ 300mcg a day. ( that's a good dose from what I've read) my question for you vets is how long would you reccomend running these compounds to really see some results? Does it take months like using straight gh?

I suppose my main goal using them would be quicker recovery from workouts. And muscle growth obviously. Dont have much fat I need to lose so I'm not in it for fat loss purposes. I've also heard it can do good things for your skin.

I suppose my main goal using them would be quicker recovery from workouts. And muscle growth obviously. Dont have much fat I need to lose so I'm not in it for fat loss purposes. I've also heard it can do good things for your skin.

Then that might be seen very quickly

Ipamorelin is king of peptides because of its very selective nature. While ghrp6 ect can produce increases in cortisol / Prolactin.

I used peptides years ago before gear and for a couple months I felt incredible, my skin was glowing.. Then It suddenly changed and gave me incredible anxiety.

I stopped using it. Then many months later tried again and even upon first shot of mod grf and ghrp6/ipamorelin can't rmemebr which one now I instantly had that intense anxiety again for about a day or two.

Even tried it again with caber in case of Prolactin issues, but must have been cortisol.

Anyway 6 years later of blasting/cruising, I did buy 50 vials of 5mg ipamorelin and ran 500mcg x 3 day for Aprox 6 months but never achieved that level of glowing skin.... Obviously the lack of combining it with say mod grf I didn't get the synergistic effect.

I'm 31 now and fk I sware I look old idk maybe the steroids.

I really want that synergistic effect of the two but worry about the anxiety/cortisol response.

Ipamorelin by itself even at those doses I had zero negative sides...
Obviously because of its incredibly selective mechanism of action.

Iv heard several other stories of a similar nature occurring.
Is there somthing I can take along side the mod grf or equivalent to stack with the ipamorelin to recreate that synergy effect, cause fuk I want that glowing skin again. Mind you I was using prob like 2mg cjc with dac alongside the other synergistic peptide. Umm, be even the mod version set me off several takes later in.

And I know there's gottttta be a way....there's always a way in this world. Somone must have some idea??

Just a thought but perhaps your anxiety wasn't so much caused by the drugs but perhaps exacerbated? Were you under alot of stress at the time? Maybe it was the life situation rather than the the peptides?

Just a thought but perhaps your anxiety wasn't so much caused by the drugs but perhaps exacerbated? Were you under alot of stress at the time? Maybe it was the life situation rather than the the peptides?

Nope it was a tried and tested multiple approach over many times.
Iv heard many other similar experiences. Even somone at work said somthing similar. He tried it and was OK for a bit then it just changed...
And now they/I just can't run them. Except for ipamorelin.

Back
Top Bottom