Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide stack

OnAMission6

Registered
Looking to run a GHRP- 6 or 2 with a Mod GRF (1-29) "cjc-1295 no dac" I am set on running these. Just recently I heard about MK-677 so I've been researching that and was thinking why not run all three of them? Which is why I'm here. Would this be overkill? If it's not then that will be the deciding factor as to me picking GHRP-2 over 6 because of its potency, I've also read that MK-677 doesn't affect prolactin so this is why I would choose 2over 6 just in case I am that 1% that will have prolactin levels elevated outside of the normal range from the GHRP(please correct me if this is incorrect).

I've also read that MK-677 is ok for long term use just like the peps but I've also heard that it's best not take it it every day because of adaptation (again please correct me if this is wrong).

My stats:
5"11 185lbs looking to get to about 210lbs.
(Preferred) If not over kill
100mcgs of GHRP-2 50-100mcgs of MOD GRF(1-29) 3 x daily
25-50mgs of MK-677 either 5 days a week or every other day

If over kill
100mcgs of GHRP-6 50-100mcgs of MOD GRF(1-29) 3 x daily

I would run either or for 6-12months. Let me know if I'm on to something with the preferred stack.
Any advice is appreciated.

Running both peptides and nutrabol doesn't make much sense. They are both HGH anaologues so you would pretty much just be wasting your money. Of the two, I personally would pick nutrabol. I have used both peptides and nutrabol, and nutrabol is MUCH more effective. It is also doesn't require daily injections which is nice. A dosage of 25mg/day of nutrabol is more then enough. I would take 12.5mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 12.5mg before bed. You can use the nutrabol every day. I would use it for 12-16 weeks before takin a 4 week break.

Sarms1.com carries a great product. You can read up on nutrabol more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Running both peptides and nutrabol doesn't make much sense. They are both HGH anaologues so you would pretty much just be wasting your money. Of the two, I personally would pick nutrabol. I have used both peptides and nutrabol, and nutrabol is MUCH more effective. It is also doesn't require daily injections which is nice. A dosage of 25mg/day of nutrabol is more then enough. I would take 12.5mg first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 12.5mg before bed. You can use the nutrabol every day. I would use it for 12-16 weeks before takin a 4 week break.

Sarms1.com carries a great product. You can read up on nutrabol more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Could you/would you recommend something to stack it with? Maybe something works in synergy like GHRP and Mod GRF?

Yeah I like the idea of not having to stab myself and from what I've read MK-677 is an overall solid product. Would you/ could you stack with anything else that wouldn't be a waste of money to create that synergy effect like a GHRP and Mod GRF? Thanks for the reply muskate

Could you/would you recommend something to stack it with? Maybe something works in synergy like GHRP and Mod GRF?

You don't need to stack it with anything. It will be extremely effective just run by itself. It doesn't have the same negative feedback look problem that GHRPs have.

Yeah I like the idea of not having to stab myself and from what I've read MK-677 is an overall solid product. Would you/ could you stack with anything else that wouldn't be a waste of money to create that synergy effect like a GHRP and Mod GRF? Thanks for the reply muskate

You could stack it with some GHRP, but your body can produce only that much GH, no matter the boosting you give it. Therefore, even if there will be any sort of synergistic effect and improvement, it would be minimal and barely noticeable. Better don't waste your money, and add something else that will fit your goals and objectives.

I don't think running the peps and nutrobal would be ideal. You should run them at separate times and save some cash. Personally I don't have much faith in the peptide market so I would lean towards just running nutrobal. Nutrobal also has great reviews and obviously not pinning is a plus.

Looking to run a GHRP- 6 or 2 with a Mod GRF (1-29) "cjc-1295 no dac" I am set on running these. Just recently I heard about MK-677 so I've been researching that and was thinking why not run all three of them? Which is why I'm here. Would this be overkill? If it's not then that will be the deciding factor as to me picking GHRP-2 over 6 because of its potency, I've also read that MK-677 doesn't affect prolactin so this is why I would choose 2over 6 just in case I am that 1% that will have prolactin levels elevated outside of the normal range from the GHRP(please correct me if this is incorrect).

I've also read that MK-677 is ok for long term use just like the peps but I've also heard that it's best not take it it every day because of adaptation (again please correct me if this is wrong).

My stats:
5"11 185lbs looking to get to about 210lbs.
(Preferred) If not over kill
100mcgs of GHRP-2 50-100mcgs of MOD GRF(1-29) 3 x daily
25-50mgs of MK-677 either 5 days a week or every other day

If over kill
100mcgs of GHRP-6 50-100mcgs of MOD GRF(1-29) 3 x daily

I would run either or for 6-12months. Let me know if I'm on to something with the preferred stack.
Any advice is appreciated.

Your peptide protocol is good, usually you need to do 100+100mcgs 3x daily. Pin on an empty stomach, wait 30 mins, then eat.

However nutrobal is much more convenient as you do not need to pin it and consuming it once a day is more than enough (for 25mgs).

I will soon try out using both, but as everyone mentioned, sounds not too efficient usage of money

Back
Top Bottom