Thread: Peptides alongside Pharma HGH ?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Peptides alongside Pharma HGH ?

Hey Guys,

Could use some advice. Iíve been taking Genotropin (Pharma HGH) for about 6 months at 0.9 on the go quick pen think its about 3ius 5 days a week to heal my shoulder from surgery. I can say that it has seriously helped. But recently Iíve had some bad luck with soreness and tendonitis in a few areas. Drís gave me some cortisone but it didnít help. So I ran tb500 and bpc 157 for a little over a month and didnít really feel that much of a difference. I canít tell if I got bunk stuff or maybe my injuries are beyond the abilities of healing for these peptides. The only real relief I got was when I ran alflutop. I just put in another order for that.

In the mean time I was thinking of trying tb500 and bpc 157 again but from a different source. Its a lot more expensive then the first source I used but they are the highest rated peptide source on a steroid review site. Anyway, if I do pull the trigger on these again does anyone have any other recommendations? After you spend $200 they are offering me the choice of a free vials of GHRP 6, IGF-LR3, or CJC-1295. Iím not familiar with any of these ? Iím currently at 16% Body fat and am cutting to try and get to 12% to run my first test cycle. Will any of those help with gains or leanness ?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Since you're running the Genos I'd recommend the IGF-LR3. Pin the hGH first thing in the AM and pin the IGF 20 mins post-workout. Which peptide source are you referring to, the highly rated one?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    geopeptides

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also see Ipamorelin listed. The little research I found on it says it last longer than the others and doesnt give you hunger etc or possible with gyno. So I guess its between IGF-LR3 or Ipamorelin. Which would you suggest ?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Keep in mind I'm cutting

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't put a lot of stock in peptides doing much bro. 99% of everything out there is fake. I would go a different route personally

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think Sarms is a far better option and extremely versatile. I haven't put allot of research into peptides... allot of that has to do with the fact that they are faked more often then not
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jonlb21 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Could use some advice. I’ve been taking Genotropin (Pharma HGH) for about 6 months at 0.9 on the go quick pen think its about 3ius 5 days a week to heal my shoulder from surgery. I can say that it has seriously helped. But recently I’ve had some bad luck with soreness and tendonitis in a few areas. Dr’s gave me some cortisone but it didn’t help. So I ran tb500 and bpc 157 for a little over a month and didn’t really feel that much of a difference. I can’t tell if I got bunk stuff or maybe my injuries are beyond the abilities of healing for these peptides. The only real relief I got was when I ran alflutop. I just put in another order for that.

In the mean time I was thinking of trying tb500 and bpc 157 again but from a different source. Its a lot more expensive then the first source I used but they are the highest rated peptide source on a steroid review site. Anyway, if I do pull the trigger on these again does anyone have any other recommendations? After you spend $200 they are offering me the choice of a free vials of GHRP 6, IGF-LR3, or CJC-1295. I’m not familiar with any of these ? I’m currently at 16% Body fat and am cutting to try and get to 12% to run my first test cycle. Will any of those help with gains or leanness ?
    high reviews on a board mean nothing,... stay away from china peptides period

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only peptide company I've used is great white. But I have also gotten bunk stuff as well. If you know the source is good then go for it. Ipamorelin is (I've heard) used a lot by bodybuilders to help keep HGH suppression to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk