Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are peptides better than straight HGH?

XEdward

Registered
So I just got down reading an article by Mike Arnold and he argues that using a peptides can be just as good or better than hgh. His reasoning is that growth peptides GHRP and GHRH’s cause our pituitary glands to release GH, while straight HGH is injected into the body. He then says they have different active lives in the body and that HGH does not result in as high of a spike. Anyone have an opinion on this?

So I just got down reading an article by Mike Arnold and he argues that using a peptides can be just as good or better than hgh. His reasoning is that growth peptides GHRP and GHRH’s cause our pituitary glands to release GH, while straight HGH is injected into the body. He then says they have different active lives in the body and that HGH does not result in as high of a spike. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Saying peptides are better than HGH is like saying amino acids are better than protein. While both are good 1 is not better than the other.

Personally I would choose peptides over straight gh. Granted I've never tried straight gh. But just based on the fact that straight gh suppresses your natural gh production, whereas peptides supercharge your natural production. Seems like the wise option imo. Also I've seen studies showing that peptides result in higher spikes in serum gh levels over straight gh.

HGH real one is the KING and the holy grail of any bodybuilder , if you cant buy it , try MK677 + CJC1295 DAC ( great combo )

Back
Top Bottom