Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Peptides can I add to my TRT Regimen for Bulking and Cutting?

Got it, thank you very much, fellas. I'm going to look into tb500 as well. I think I'll order from Peptide Sciences (I live in India) or I will order from Zendava/Enhanced Athlete. I'll need to check the reviews though...Peptide Sciences is supposed to be super legit, though.

Yea just do a lot of research. If they have a facebook page with a bunch of fan boys or a reddit page with tons of good reviews take that with a grain of salt. You want to try and see if there are any forums like this with India specific source reviews to try your best to see who is legit.

Yea just do a lot of research. If they have a facebook page with a bunch of fan boys or a reddit page with tons of good reviews take that with a grain of salt. You want to try and see if there are any forums like this with India specific source reviews to try your best to see who is legit.

Thank you. I am having a very hard time figuring out how to meander through this in terms of finding a legitimate source. Peptide Sciences is what is available here but there are so many mixed reviews it is tough to figure out. I will try to find a good source now. Thanks.

Thank you. I am having a very hard time figuring out how to meander through this in terms of finding a legitimate source. Peptide Sciences is what is available here but there are so many mixed reviews it is tough to figure out. I will try to find a good source now. Thanks.

Here's the thing about the peptide market there is a lot of solid and very reliable sources out there. if you see that a source has mixed reviews with peptides that is when you need to be leery because these research chemicals and polypeptides are pretty much relatively easy the purchase on the internet from compounding facilities when purchased in large amounts and manufactured for resale and rebranding...there's nothing wrong with rebranding either because there's a couple companies are only peptide companies and they both buy from the same facility and they are both some of the best peptide companies and the internet...I will not give their names out only because they're not on this community and in fact they never have been they are just a peptide company nothing more nothing less but have no fear there's a lot of good sources out there.. even some AAS sources offer peptides because some of these companies are so large they're able to manufacture their own... An example would be PSL which carries Euro pharmacies they manufacture growth hormone for an example,and yes this is true they actually sent the size their own growth hormone and they actually make their own peptides along with compounding their own gear..

I thought I seen a peptide company inside of the source checking section their called Apex I actually used them side by side with euro-pharmacies peptides and I could not tell a difference on which product was better or not cuz they were both very good... If Apex is a sponsor here they give them a shot because they were good when I use them.. they had a sale a long time ago and I had to jump on it... I'm not sure if they're still in business but it won't hurt to find out

Here's the thing about the peptide market there is a lot of solid and very reliable sources out there. if you see that a source has mixed reviews with peptides that is when you need to be leery because these research chemicals and polypeptides are pretty much relatively easy the purchase on the internet from compounding facilities when purchased in large amounts and manufactured for resale and rebranding...there's nothing wrong with rebranding either because there's a couple companies are only peptide companies and they both buy from the same facility and they are both some of the best peptide companies and the internet...I will not give their names out only because they're not on this community and in fact they never have been they are just a peptide company nothing more nothing less but have no fear there's a lot of good sources out there.. even some AAS sources offer peptides because some of these companies are so large they're able to manufacture their own... An example would be PSL which carries Euro pharmacies they manufacture growth hormone for an example,and yes this is true they actually sent the size their own growth hormone and they actually make their own peptides along with compounding their own gear..

I thought I seen a peptide company inside of the source checking section their called Apex I actually used them side by side with euro-pharmacies peptides and I could not tell a difference on which product was better or not cuz they were both very good... If Apex is a sponsor here they give them a shot because they were good when I use them.. they had a sale a long time ago and I had to jump on it... I'm not sure if they're still in business but it won't hurt to find out

Got it. Thank you very much. I found a company called Zendava Pharma. They are apparently the manufacturers of Enhanced Athlete's SARMS and Peptides. I wonder if this is legit.

there's SARMS right here in this community that are beyond legit.. and there's peptides here too..

I apologize if I am coming across as being dense or obtuse, but I don't think I have outlined my problem correctly or maybe I should be specifying that I want to be spoon-fed the answer :D

I am not aware of which legitimate SARMS/Peptides company will deliver to Mumbai, India. If you could give me your recommendation of which one will do that: I'll go buy from them right away.

I apologize if I am coming across as being dense or obtuse, but I don't think I have outlined my problem correctly or maybe I should be specifying that I want to be spoon-fed the answer :D

I am not aware of which legitimate SARMS/Peptides company will deliver to Mumbai, India. If you could give me your recommendation of which one will do that: I'll go buy from them right away.

I would suggest buy starting with looking at the sarms sponsors that are here in this community and reach out to them and speak with the representatives.
You can reach out to sarms4sale, and ask them what their shipping policies are. They are highly recommended and they are an extremely reliable company, with genuine and authentic sarms. They are on numerous communities with a large customer base..

I would suggest buy starting with looking at the sarms sponsors that are here in this community and reach out to them and speak with the representatives.
You can reach out to sarms4sale, and ask them what their shipping policies are. They are highly recommended and they are an extremely reliable company, with genuine and authentic sarms. They are on numerous communities with a large customer base..

Oh thank you. I will send the reps a message and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom