Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Peptides can I add to my TRT Regimen for Bulking and Cutting?

rhinomight

Registered
Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker.

My TRT Regimen is to rotate between Test E and Test C every 3-4 months. I'm on SubQ daily dosing totaling around 150-180 per week depending on the compound. I also run HCG for fertility of 400-500 IU per week divided into 2 shots.

I am looking into Peptides because I do not want to run Anabolics and GH is too expensive for me therefore I am thinking of Peptides.

My question is: which Peptides can I add to this that will help me bulk and or cut. For example, I was thinking:

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + MK 677 (5-20 grams)

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin (200-300 mcg)

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + GW 501516 / Cardarine (10-20 mg)

Does this type of template/formula sound good to you? Has anyone ever used something similar?

Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker.

My TRT Regimen is to rotate between Test E and Test C every 3-4 months. I'm on SubQ daily dosing totaling around 150-180 per week depending on the compound. I also run HCG for fertility of 400-500 IU per week divided into 2 shots.

I am looking into Peptides because I do not want to run Anabolics and GH is too expensive for me therefore I am thinking of Peptides.

My question is: which Peptides can I add to this that will help me bulk and or cut. For example, I was thinking:

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + MK 677 (5-20 grams)

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin (200-300 mcg)

4-6 weeks of TRT + HCG + GW 501516 / Cardarine (10-20 mg)

Does this type of template/formula sound good to you? Has anyone ever used something similar?
Also following for answering to this

i would go with sarms over peptides here... you will get far more out of them... mk677 would be excellent to add

best sarms for bulking are s23, yk11 and lgd4033

best for cutting are gw501516, sr9009 and s4

best for both is yk11

so i would stack any combination depending upon which goal you are after

you can get the very best quality at https://sarms.forsale

I use CJC-1295 with Dac..
IMO it can out perform HGH.. Best peptide hands down

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/let-s-take-quantitative-look-multitudinous-benefits-cjc-1295-dac-60368.html?highlight=cjc-1295

As biology and the art of science blast through new discoveries and breakthroughs at a pace never seen before, NEW HRT/TRT and other hormone therapeutic protocols are being conducted and shining while delivering results that are making scientist eager to press forward for more data..The truth is science is just grasping an understanding while considering greater possibilities, capabilities with astonishing data..Science knows more about the cosmos than they do with hormones, we're merely scratching the surface and there's always newer data/clinical studies out-dating an others contradicting each other and so on, but its only getting better and more advanced citing new data that is capturing the attention of scientist world wide..

A Few years back I decided to utilize the poor mans HGH option, known as peptides.. The results were not only surprising, but the blood work was stellar when it concerned my IGF-1 levels, surpassing all best serum scores I personally have ever seen or had..

My protocol wasn't HGH, It was CJC dac and MK677 & GHRP-6, scoring low 600's..

As we often see people attempting to re-engineer the wheel, with reports of "the latest new trend" that is spouted through bro-science, these fads seem to come in with blinding speeds, and often fade away soon after..
However, there's some real truth behind some of these findings citing new data never seen before, and these can be supported with actual studies that are currently taken place world wide, so keep on with the personal science experiments, as we are truly our very own science experiment..

So, Let's take a quantitative look at the multitudinous benefits that peptides may actually posses!!!

CJC-1295, a GHRH-derivative, lasts between 8-10 days from a SINGLE injection. Because its a GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogue), it maintains the natural pulsatile release patterns rather than injecting exogenous recombinant growth hormone, therefore you'll experience MULPIBLE bleeds throughout the day..Through this mechanism of action and the patterns it exerts it allows the bodies other systems to work in harmony with it, such as GHBP's (Growth Hormone Binding Proteins), GHBP's control/prevent side effects such as acromegaly by dictating the actions of GH, like IGFBP's dictate the actions of IGF-1. When you inject exogenous HGH, the body isnt "prepared" for its existence, therefore it does not provide sufficien GHBP's to control its actions, etc, and therefore you get random abnormal growth of organs and such because there's insufficient GHBP's to deliver the HGH to where its NEEDED, and instead it just binds to whatever receptors it comes across at random. This leads to acromegalic side effects more readily.

CJC-1295 has many more things going for it as well aside from imperable pharmacokinetics.

So how does CJC-1295 and GHRH work?

They are GHS, Growth Hormone Secretagogues. They work by binding to the GHSR (Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor), where they signal the pituitary to release HGH. Once a 'surge' of HGH is released, the negative feedback mechanism kicks in and causes a rise in Somatostatin. Somatostatin is an inhibitor of HGH release. Once somatostatinblevels decline, more HGH can be released, but wont be released immediately in the natural endocrine system. However because CJC-1295 lasts 8-10 days straight and thus signals the GHSR 24 hours a day for 8-10 days straight, the moment somatostatin levels decline after a surge, the CJC-1295 will immediately signal another surge. This occurs throughout the entire day and while you sleep...Surpassing its counter part rHGH in all functionalities!

FROM TEAM P.S.L.
Vision

- - - Updated - - -

Prolonged Stimulation of Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Secretion by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting Analog of GH-Releasing Hormone, in Healthy Adults

Sam L. Teichman Ann Neale Betty Lawrence Catherine Gagnon Jean-Paul Castaigne Lawrence A. Frohman

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 91, Issue 3, 1 March 2006, Pages 799–805,
https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2005-1536 Published: 01 March 2006

Abstract

Context: Therapeutic use of GHRH to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action.
Objective: The objective of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.
Design: The study design was two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 d.
Setting: The study was performed at two investigational sites.
Participants: Healthy subjects, ages 21–61 yr, were studied.
Interventions: CJC-1295 or placebo was administered sc in one of four ascending single doses in the first study and in two or three weekly or biweekly doses in the second study.
Main Outcome Measures: The main outcome measures were peak concentrations and area under the curve of GH and IGF-I; standard pharmacokinetic parameters were used for CJC-1295.
Results: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9–11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8–8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.
Conclusions: Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 μg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.
Topic:

half-life
hormone
adult
bodily secretions
insulin-like growth factor i
plasma
safety
somatropin
multiple-dose regimen

Issue Section:
Endocrine Care

THE USE OF GH for the treatment of children with impaired linear growth has been accepted as an important therapeutic modality for more than 50 yr (1). An unlimited supply of the hormone, made possible by the availability of recombinant GH in the 1980s, permitted expansion of the target population to include GH-deficient adults. Most adults receiving GH today have primary pituitary disease with impaired GH secretory capacity. However, most children being treated with GH have no evidence of pituitary disease and are believed to have an impaired hypothalamic signaling mechanism due to a GHRH neurosecretory dysfunction. GH has also been used for therapy of disorders in children and adults in which pituitary function is either intact or only slightly impaired, such as chronic renal failure and Turner syndrome (in children) and HIV-related wasting and lipodystrophy and burn therapy (in adults).
In patients with intact pituitary function, there has been interest in the use of GHRH rather than GH in the hope of producing a more physiological pattern of tissue exposure to GH than occurs by a single daily injection of the hormone. In fact, several studies in both children and adults have suggested that comparable or near-comparable results can be achieved with GHRH therapy (2–4).
A major limitation in the use of GHRH for therapy, however, is its short half-life. Native GHRH, a 44-amino acid peptide, has a half-life of 7 min (5), which is even shorter than that of GH (12 min) (6), necessitating daily or even more frequent injections. Polyethylene glycol-conjugated GHRH has been studied in an effort to overcome this limitation (7).
A synthetically modified form of GHRH has been linked to a reactive chemical that enables binding to endogenous serum albumin after sc administration. The chemical structure of this compound, drug affinity complex-GH-releasing factor (DAC-GRF; CJC-1295, ConjuChem, Inc., Montréal, Canada) is shown in Fig. 1. The core therapeutic moiety is GHRH-(1–29)NH2, which contains the full biological activity of GHRH-(1–44)NH2 modified by substitution of four amino acids that serve to render the compound more resistant to proteolytic cleavage (herein called GRF). GRF is linked by the amino acid, lysine, to a reactive chemical [maleimidoproprionic acid (MPA)] that binds to unpaired thiol (sulfhydryl) groups. The predominant free thiol group available for binding after parenteral administration is the single unpaired cysteine (cysteine 34) in serum albumin. At least 90% of CJC-1295 binds covalently to albumin in this fashion, with trace amounts found bound to fibrinogen and IgG. No other chemical species have been found bound to DAC-GRF after administration (data on file, ConjuChem, Inc.). This binding extends the half-life of the active pharmacophore, resulting in a markedly prolonged duration of action in several animal species (8). Moreover, studies in both dogs and pigs indicate that physiological GH secretion is maintained, and IGF-I levels are enhanced for several days after a single administration.
We assessed the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic profile, and effect of CJC-1295 on circulating concentrations of GH and IGF-I in two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, dose-escalating studies in healthy adult subjects.
Fig. 1.
View largeDownload slide

Chemical structure of the CJC-1295 (DAC-GRF). The core therapeutic moiety is a tetrasubstituted GHRH-(1–29)NH2. The substituted amino acids are shown in italics. The linker is lysine, and the reactive chemical is maleimidoproprionic acid that binds covalently to the single unpaired cysteine (cysteine 34) in serum albumin.

Subjects and Methods

The subjects consisted of healthy men and women, ages 21–61 yr, with a body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or less and IGF-I levels in the normal range for age and gender. Appropriately constituted independent ethics committees reviewed and approved each of the studies, and written informed consent of all subjects was obtained before participation.

- - - Updated - - -

A validated immunoradiometric assay was used to determine the presence of antibodies to CJC-1295. The anti-CJC-1295 antibody was raised in rabbits by immunization with a CJC-1295 analog [the tetrasubstituted GRF-(1–29)] to which a cysteine residue was added at position 30 to permit direct conjugation to keyhole limpet hemocyanin to make the molecule more immunogenic. This antibody was also used in the assay for plasma CJC-1295 concentrations. In this immunoradiometric assay, tubes are coated with CJC-1295 bound to inactivated MPA. Test samples or affinity-purified rabbit anti-CJC-1295 antibody controls in human serum were added. After incubation, tubes were washed and [125I]protein LA (Sigma-Aldrich, St. Louis, MO) was added. After incubation, tubes were washed again, radioactivity was determined in a γ-counter, and the specific binding of the samples was calculated.
Statistical analysis

Mean and variance estimates were calculated for all pharmacokinetic parameters by dose group. Cmax and AUC to the last sampling time (AUCt) were log transformed before analysis, and AUC values were calculated using the linear trapezoidal rule. Differences in GH and IGF-I levels and AUC between groups were compared by ANOVA and/or one-tailed t test; P < 0.05 was considered significant. All statistical analyses were performed using SAS version 8.02 (SAS Institute, Cary, NC).
Because all enrolled subjects received at least one dose of the study drug, all available data are included in analyses of safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic parameters. No effort to estimate missing data was made, with the exception of AUC calculations.
Subjects receiving placebo in all dosing groups in each study were pooled for comparison with groups treated with active drug.
Results

This report describes the safety, pharmacokinetic profile, and pharmacodynamic effects of CJC-1295, a synthetic analog of GHRH that permanently and covalently binds to serum albumin after administration. Results of the single-dose and multiple-dose studies demonstrate a prolonged half-life of CJC-1295 (∼6–8 d) after sc administration, with measurable drug concentrations for 10–13 d after single or multiple doses. In addition, there was clear evidence of a dose-responsive and sustained biological effect, with elevated GH and IGF-I serum concentrations persisting for at least 6 and 14 d, respectively, after single doses of CJC-1295. In the multiple-dose study, there was a cumulative effect after two or three injections of CJC-1295 administered weekly or biweekly, with elevated levels of both GH and IGF-I above baseline on d 14 in most subjects. CJC-1295 was safe and generally well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 and 60 μg/kg.
Treatment with human GH typically consists of a single daily injection of the hormone, resulting in transient supraphysiological levels, followed by a decline to baseline. However, failure to mimic the physiological pulsatile nature of GH secretion may preclude optimal therapeutic effects and may contribute to some of the adverse effects that have been observed even in the presence of normal serum IGF-I levels. In contrast, injections or infusions of GHRH stimulate the pulsatile release of GH (9, 10), but the short plasma half-life (7 min) (5) renders GHRH impractical for therapeutic use. Therefore, the availability of a GHRH preparation with sustained effect has important therapeutic potential.
The half-life of CJC-1295, as predicted from preclinical animal studies (8), was substantially prolonged compared with that of native GHRH, ranging from 5.8–8.1 d in the single-dose study and from 5.4–9.2 d in the multiple-dose study. Maximum concentrations were typically reached within 2 h after injection and exhibited a slow exponential decrease over several days. The disappearance rates were not dose dependent, although serum CJC-1295 concentrations were proportional to the dose injected. In the multiple-dose study, Cmax and AUC0–24 h were 17% greater on d 7 than on d 0 and from 30–70% greater on d 14 than on d 0.
Administration of single doses of CJC-1295 resulted in a 2- to 10-fold increase in mean serum GH levels in all dosing groups, which was dose incremental and persisted for up to 6 d. Similarly, a dose-related increase in mean serum IGF-I levels was observed at all dose levels, ranging from 1.5- to 3-fold and persisting for up to 14 d. Administration of ascending multiple doses of CJC-1295 resulted in elevated levels of GH, similar to those observed after a single dose.
In contrast, elevations in IGF-I levels showed a progressive effect over time, particularly in subjects receiving CJC-1295 every 7 d. Results of the multiple-dose study suggest both a cumulative pharmacokinetic effect [i.e. persistence of elevated predose levels of IGF-I in all dosing groups except group 1 (i.e. two injections of 30 μg/kg)] and a pituitary priming effect (i.e. progressively greater Cmax and progressively shorter Tmax after serial dosing). The data indicate that a minimum dosing interval of 7 d appears reasonable. The most appropriate dosing interval will be determined based on actual efficacy and safety data from longer-term therapeutic studies in patients with various clinical conditions.
No serious adverse reactions were reported in either study. The most frequently reported adverse events in subjects receiving CJC-1295 were injection site reactions, consisting of transient pain, swelling, and induration that were sometimes accompanied by local urticaria. Injection site reactions tended to be more severe and/or prolonged at higher dose levels. Headache, diarrhea, and flushing were also observed, with occasional transient and mild hypotension, but occurred primarily at higher doses.
Adverse effects complicate the use of GH in the treatment of HIV-associated metabolic conditions such as wasting and lipodystrophy. Although increases in the daily dose of GH from 1 to 6 mg are associated with dose-responsive benefits (11–13), doses of 2–3 mg/d or greater are associated with edema, arthralgias, and glucose intolerance. These side effects can become dose limiting. In the current studies, none of the subjects experienced these adverse effects. Future clinical trials on this disorder will confirm whether the use of GHRH rather than GH will circumvent these problems, as has been suggested in recent publications (4, 14).
In summary, a single sc administration of CJC-1295 produced sustained elevations of serum GH and IGF-I levels in normal subjects for nearly 2 wk. Weekly or biweekly administration of CJC-1295 resulted in stimulation of GH and IGF-I secretion for at least 7 d. Both single and multiple doses of CJC-1295 over 2 wk were safe and generally well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 and 60 μg/kg. Future studies are indicated to evaluate the clinical utility of treatment with CJC-1295 in patients with intact GH secretory capacity.

i would go with sarms over peptides here... you will get far more out of them... mk677 would be excellent to add

best for both is yk11

Thank you for helping me out. I'm glad MK 677 is a good option also you do like GW 501516.

My concerns with S4, SR9009 and S23 is that I have heard they can have bad side effects like blurry vision so I want to avoid that.

If my conclusion about these is correct, I am looking at running:

1. MK 677
2. GW 501516
3. YK 11
4. CJC 1295

each for 1 month.

Does this sound good to you? Keep in mind this is in addition to my existing TRT and HCG Protocol.

best for both is yk11

Thank you for the response and advice.

I am not comfortable with S23, S4 and SR9009 because I have read horror stories about the side effects they can have like loss of vision or blurry vision. Is there any truth to this? Have you run these before?

If I wanted to use 4 compounds for 1 month each, does this plan look good?
1. MK 677
2. YK 11
3. CJC 1295
4. GW 501516

What are the side effects of YK11 going to be - if you have used this before?

Thank you

I use CJC-1295 with Dac..
IMO it can out perform HGH.. Best peptide hands down

Thanks for the advice and the study you have detailed. I appreciate it.

What type of dosing would I be looking at for CJC 1205 with DAC? Based on the research you have posted it seems like once a week injections are good enough. Is that the way you run it?

Thanks for the advice and the study you have detailed. I appreciate it.

What type of dosing would I be looking at for CJC 1205 with DAC? Based on the research you have posted it seems like once a week injections are good enough. Is that the way you run it?

I personally use 2mg a week.. I have used 4 and 6, four seems to be a pretty good spot to but two is more than sufficient.. I do it once every 6 days..
The only downside is you will get the same side effects as you would from HGH, you can get slightly lethargic which you can use to your advantage to take a nap whenever you want.. you will have continuous HGH bleeds throughout the day.. it's far superior to HGH because it's not just one pulse but rather multiple bleeds which will ultimately lead to higher igf levels in the end.. I mix it with 1/2 of bac and I injected in my quad..I don't like it's up to you because I noticed it makes the skin itch and it feels kind of irritated for a couple days after..
You will still get the numbness in the hands and all of the other side effects..
But I noticed a fat loss is much greater especially in a very ideal condition with dieting..

I would add though Vision due to the continues bleed isnt it better to cycle off every say 3 months for a month? I know with HGH you can run for a much longer time since its exogenous but since CJC DAC is a secretagogue you need to take a break more frequently than HGH?

It is actually recommended to be a little shorter than that.. six to eight weeks.. this stuff is no joke and it's very underestimated. The results can be very quick but so can the side effects.
I get absolutely the best sleep on this stuff in conjunction with the Gaba and melatonin. I'm talkin legitly waking up and not knowing what dimension I'm in or what year it is.

It is actually recommended to be a little shorter than that.. six to eight weeks.. this stuff is no joke and it's very underestimated. The results can be very quick but so can the side effects.
I get absolutely the best sleep on this stuff in conjunction with the Gaba and melatonin. I'm talkin legitly waking up and not knowing what dimension I'm in or what year it is.

Cool yea I never went past 8 weeks but I have heard some people go 12 weeks and then stop for 4-6 weeks then start again.

LOL thats me every morning with 2 young kids screaming in my face!

I prefer the SARMs stack but I would run them longer than a month. At least an 8 week cycle to really get the benefits. Cardarine and Nutrobal are non-hormonal and can be run much longer if desires.

Got it, thank you very much, fellas. I'm going to look into tb500 as well. I think I'll order from Peptide Sciences (I live in India) or I will order from Zendava/Enhanced Athlete. I'll need to check the reviews though...Peptide Sciences is supposed to be super legit, though.

Back
Top Bottom