Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides not Reconstituting

DNGRTOM

Registered
Hey guys

I ordered some peptides from Euro-Pharmacies and received my package yesterday. There are some conditions I haven't seen before and wanted to get some other people's take on it:

All the vials contain powder, not the lyophilized cakes

When I attempt to reconstitute (2ml Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride in to 5mg HGH Frag 176-191) the powder does not fully reconstitute, there are stringy floaters and lumps
- I reconstitute carefully, slowly and roll in the palms; no shaking or squirting

Other peptides from different sources reconstitute to a clear liquid

Were these vials damaged during shipping? Should I be concerned?

I've been shooting the Frag at 250mcg per shot but I feel nothing; no head rush/no light headedness - granted its only been a day.

Any thoughts?

I am sure Vision will address this with you eventually. But just contact them if there is an issue.

Yeah I used the included water to reconstitute

Here are what the vials look like; powder for the cjc along the bottom, the top one is Ipam; you can see some of the cake is still intact. Most of the 20 vials look like the cjc though.

The other shot is of the sort-of-reconstituted Frag; bad quality but you can make out the floaters

The more I look at them the more it looks like they just got a thrashing during shipping...everyone always says to take care and be gentle with the peptides/HGH - it makes me wonder if these are still good or if they got ruined in transit

- - - Updated - - -

also Steve - did yours come with sterile water 1 per vial? I got maybe 11 vails of water to the 20 vails of peptides

I did write them first guys, still waiting on a response

I was hoping since they are a forum sponsor here and how I found out about them, people here would have some insight or experience with their products...

I will write them again

I did write them first guys, still waiting on a response

I was hoping since they are a forum sponsor here and how I found out about them, people here would have some insight or experience with their products...

I will write them again

Always contact the supplier and give them the chance to make things right. Chances are that they will.

Try shaking the vial. Sometimes the peptides just need a gentle shake to reconstitute.

It's easy for the compound to clump in the vial if it's been sitting for long periods of time

I wanted to circle back and close this out:

- I tried shaking the vial, it didn't help
- after a few days there was buildup on the sides of the vial and it was harder to draw the solution

I received replies from Euro-Pharmacies after a little while (my emails had been going to their spam folder)
- there should not be a difference in quality/effectiveness between powder and the cake form (I was able to find this confirmed on other forum posts as well)
- the floaters and buildup aren't ideal but not bad/harmful
- since EP received my email their communication has been great

Its kind of a wait and see as I use the other vials of Frag and the other compounds but they made me feel confident if I'm not satisfied they will make it right

I wanted to circle back and close this out:

- I tried shaking the vial, it didn't help
- after a few days there was buildup on the sides of the vial and it was harder to draw the solution

I received replies from Euro-Pharmacies after a little while (my emails had been going to their spam folder)
- there should not be a difference in quality/effectiveness between powder and the cake form (I was able to find this confirmed on other forum posts as well)
- the floaters and buildup aren't ideal but not bad/harmful
- since EP received my email their communication has been great

Its kind of a wait and see as I use the other vials of Frag and the other compounds but they made me feel confident if I'm not satisfied they will make it right

bro psl is straight up brothers...

Something I found out that might help others:

Frag typically has trouble fully reconstituting in bac water or sodium chloride. Subbing 1ml of Acetic Acid to the mix sounds like it will solve this:

So, although this is very counter-intuitive, the fact that your HGH Fragment is cloudy tells you that it is true HGH Fragment, and that it does NOT contain copious amounts of acetonitrile.

We know it is not aesthetically pleasing, and again it is hard to wrap our minds around the fact that if something is cloudy that it might not be “bad for us” as compared to something that is not. It is counter to our experiences in life.

Here is the “fix”. 1ml of .6% Acetic Acid will completely resolve the situation! The peptides are completely solvent in that mixture.

Something I found out that might help others:

Frag typically has trouble fully reconstituting in bac water or sodium chloride. Subbing 1ml of Acetic Acid to the mix sounds like it will solve this:

So, although this is very counter-intuitive, the fact that your HGH Fragment is cloudy tells you that it is true HGH Fragment, and that it does NOT contain copious amounts of acetonitrile.

We know it is not aesthetically pleasing, and again it is hard to wrap our minds around the fact that if something is cloudy that it might not be “bad for us” as compared to something that is not. It is counter to our experiences in life.

Here is the “fix”. 1ml of .6% Acetic Acid will completely resolve the situation! The peptides are completely solvent in that mixture.

Where are you going to get your acetic acid? I always had to make my own in the past.

good question...a couple peptide sites sell it but i don't have experience with it.

Cool make sure you get .6% not 6%.

Everywhere I looked had 6% which it 10x the needed concentration so had to buy a new sterile vial, syringes, a whatman sterile filter, and then just distilled water.

I would draw up 10ML of distilled water out of a jug, then 1ML of the 6% acetic acid then screw on the whatman filter and a new pin and inject it into the new sterile vial and would have .6% acetic acid.

Was a pain though!

Wouldn't just reconstituting it with more BAC water help? Sometimes those flakes can appear in any other peptide, and just letting it sit for a while helps.
Anyways, thanks for the post, I just for some HGH frag so will keep it in mind.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom