Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides and sarms cycle as a bridge

Shadyuser

Registered
Hi all,

I have done 4 steroids and hgh cycle in the past. Last cycle I did last year December and followed by 1 month pct. Now without steroids or anything am doing proper diet and workout . Until I start my next cycle on June, am planning to use peptides and sarms cycle as a bridge for next cycle. After some research I planned these components to use (not decided dosage yet) :

1. Cjc with dac
2. Rad 140 (testolone)
3. Essatovite men multivitamin or hcgenerate

Am new to peptides and sarms . Kindly suggest if the above cycle can be used as bridge and I have read rad 140 does not suppress natural test, if so small pct is still required ?

My stats is height 5.9
Weight 79kgs
Bf : 8%

I want to do lean bulk . So can I stack with LGD and Cardarine instead rad 140?

Cjc with dac , LGD and Cardarine ?

My stats is height 5.9
Weight 79kgs

The one stat people always leave out is age.

My stats is height 5.9
Weight 79kgs

LGD is still suppressive. i would run blood work and see what you can tolerate. the idea of coming off steroids is to mantain health right? and to keep a strong HPTA.

Watch this video I made on GHRP-6 and CJC peptides. I explain how to properly use them -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClvqfD9kVGI

I would stack GHRP-6/CJC w/o dac with HCGenerate for a bridge. simple and effective

Thanks Trevor . Video helped me to better understand about these components and subscribed to know good info :)

Btw ghrp 6 and mod grf increases local igf . Do you suggest me stacking these with igf lr3? Thanks

I run CJC with DAC, peg-mgf, cardarine, and sten as a bridge after my PCT when using AAS. Once im fully recovered HPTA wise I am adding this time Osta, LGD, Rad140, and Proviron. Will then do a PCT after that. Once recovered ill do another AAS cycle.

It equates to one AAS cycle every 9-10 months.

Could use HGH or MK677 as well to bridge. Anything that isnt suppressive you can use. As stated by others Osta, S4, LGD, and RAD140 I wouldnt use as it can suppress you with Rad140 being the most suppressive.

Back
Top Bottom