Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides and side effects

Rick1212

Registered
I'm 61 and been on trt(200/wk/t-cyp). About 2 1/2 weeks ago I started 50mcg of igf-1lr3, 200mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg mod 1-29, all before bed. Five days ago I increased the IPA and MOD to twice a day. I couldn't sleep!! I've been getting restless leg syndrome in my hands and wrists and diarrhea. Should I stop taking the Peptides and add another injectable w/my try or increase my cypionate? Thank you very much!!

I'm 61 and been on trt(200/wk/t-cyp). About 2 1/2 weeks ago I started 50mcg of igf-1lr3, 200mcg Ipamorelin and 100mcg mod 1-29, all before bed. Five days ago I increased the IPA and MOD to twice a day. I couldn't sleep!! I've been getting restless leg syndrome in my hands and wrists and diarrhea. Should I stop taking the Peptides and add another injectable w/my try or increase my cypionate? Thank you very much!!

Unlike HGH peptides need to be cycled off more frequently. I have used them in the past and they work but honestly I like the results from SARMS or straight HGH over peptides.

Your TRT dose may be fine but seems a little high although i dont know your bloods, etc so I would say def make sure your test levels are not through the roof causing long term prostate, heart, and other organ damage.

I would not increase your TRT dose. I would add sarms, another mild compound like primobolan or eq, even an oral like tbol/anavar/winstrol, or even start a regimine (not cheap) of HGH as at age 61 I think it would be very beneficial. Can run 2-3 IUs a day and even do 5 days on 2 days off (done by people to keep costs down) and run that for 6+ months assumiong the rest of your health is in check.

i would definitely drop the peptides and look at adding sarms instead.. .which ones you add depends on your goals

Unlike HGH peptides need to be cycled off more frequently. I have used them in the past and they work but honestly I like the results from SARMS or straight HGH over peptides.

Your TRT dose may be fine but seems a little high although i dont know your bloods, etc so I would say def make sure your test levels are not through the roof causing long term prostate, heart, and other organ damage.

I would not increase your TRT dose. I would add sarms, another mild compound like primobolan or eq, even an oral like tbol/anavar/winstrol, or even start a regimine (not cheap) of HGH as at age 61 I think it would be very beneficial. Can run 2-3 IUs a day and even do 5 days on 2 days off (done by people to keep costs down) and run that for 6+ months assumiong the rest of your health is in check.
This pretty much covers it all.

I've ran a ton of different peptides, i especially like mod and ghrp6, the hunger is fucking unreal...
Anyhow, I had the opposite problem... I started off doing 2 shots but had to cut it down to just before bed because I became like a zombie and in the beginning the ghrp6 was scary, if I didnt have proper food in me, i would go into what I can only imagine insulin shock feels like, having to really down sugars to get the shaking to stop.

With that said, you get problems when increasing the dose? 1+1 usually equals 2... Cut them out bro.

Back
Top Bottom