Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides and travelling

spartanedward

Registered
Brand new to this. Wanted to know if anybody brought peptides on a vacation with them. Flying to Hawaii. I know they are delicate and have to be kept cold. Looking if anyone has experience travelling with them. Thanks in advance, champs.

If it's a short vacation (1-2 weeks) I usually don't really sweat it if they aren't refrigerated. Also preload them sometimes just for convenience. And I've done that with igf Des and lr3, cjc, ghrp, and melanotan 2. I really don't think they're as fragile as everyone makes them out to be. Yes I handle them with care when it's convenient but I sure don't plan my vacation around being next to a fridge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

if you are going to hawaii from the US there are no customs

I'm not a pro on airplanes but i know where the luggage is stored it can get very hot or cold.. that is a question to ask the airline man

Peptides can handle Temps around 86 Degree Fahrenheit for a little while.

But it can get way above that in a Planes Cargo Hold during the Summer or out on the Tarmac..................... JP
P.S.
For a Weeks Vacation, I wouldn't go through all the hassle.

if you are going to hawaii from the US there are no customs

I'm not a pro on airplanes but i know where the luggage is stored it can get very hot or cold.. that is a question to ask the airline man

Surely you can still be searched or have your luggage searched?

I don't think it is a good idea to bring the peptides with you on the vacation - too many risks, and you won't lose much by not using them for a week. So better leave them at home, and enjoy your vacations!

If its a small vacation enjoy yourself, dont think about pinning yourself and worry about having to lose money on might be destroyed peptides... thats my opinion bro..

If you do decide to take it with you try your best to store it in a jumper to protect from outside heat.

I agree with you as well. Its something I thought about. I do have a prescription. So it might be a problem but should be no different than insulin for a diabetic.

I've never had any bags or luggage searched while flying within the U.S. Then again, I've never had anything searched while flying internationally. White male privilege strikes again.

Generally speaking - they won't search your bags if your flying within the same country. They usually on search bags when flying internationally.

However - who's bags they search is at their discretion. If for any reason they suspect that your bag might contain illegal ingredients, they have every right to search your bag.

When you accept the terms and conditions on your plane ticket, you basically give them free pass to search your bags and your person as they feel fit.

I've never had any bags or luggage searched while flying within the U.S. Then again, I've never had anything searched while flying internationally. White male privilege strikes again.

To be fair nor have I. But then I didn't have any peptides with me. I hate having to take my boots off though.

Back
Top Bottom