Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect PCT, First Cycle

Iam687

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Im 33 y/o, 5’6 and 180 lbs. Ive finally committed to do my first cycle (actually, when gyms reopen but buying all supplies now).

I plan to run: Test E 400mg/week & Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 12 weeks. With pre and post blood work.

Ive read the perfect PCT post and wow it is expensive. All the supply of HCGenerate, cardarine, clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ostarine, & N2guard; will cost around $500 alone.

I know that this is the Perfect PCT, but what can I go without that will make it more cost effective since my cycle alone doesnt cost that much?

Would Nolva 40/20/20/20 be enough?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Wow when u tally everything up (blood work, supplies, gear, pct) cycles get real expensive quick!

Im 33 y/o, 5’6 and 180 lbs. Ive finally committed to do my first cycle (actually, when gyms reopen but buying all supplies now).

I plan to run: Test E 400mg/week & Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 12 weeks. With pre and post blood work.

Ive read the perfect PCT post and wow it is expensive. All the supply of HCGenerate, cardarine, clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ostarine, & N2guard; will cost around $500 alone.

I know that this is the Perfect PCT, but what can I go without that will make it more cost effective since my cycle alone doesnt cost that much?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Wow when u tally everything up (blood work, supplies, gear, pct) cycles get real expensive quick!

Yup this is why you see guys never get off steroids because they dont do a proper PCT and feel like shit so they hop back on.

Test is cheap you can get an entire cycles worth for under $150. On cycle support, bloodwork, and PCT are expensive but this is what blows my mind. You have one body and you are trying to go cheap on PCT? People have no issues wasting money going out to eat multiple times a week or grabbing a starbucks coffee everyday for $5+ a whack.

If you cant budget for a proper full cycle with a good PCT then just hold off until you can.

Thanks in advance!

If you. Ant afford to do it right , you have no business running gear period, just be cheap you will pay for it in the end, smh

I think If you really want to use, don't be cheap really. Yes it's expensive, but you know what you pay for. Don't think that Nolva will be enough really. Just think carefully if you want to use it, then spend this money.

Thanks in advance!

Seems nobody answered your question I got ya bro. So no nolva will not be enough for a pct.
you’ll need clomid as well.
Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start clomid nolvadex for the next 4 weeks. 50mg clomid/20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Possibly front load the clomid first 2-3 days.

Seems nobody answered your question I got ya bro. So no nolva will not be enough for a pct.
you’ll need clomid as well.
Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start clomid nolvadex for the next 4 weeks. 50mg clomid/20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Possibly front load the clomid first 2-3 days.

Yeah we did. We said do it properly. I said why. All you did was show him how to do it half assed and on the cheap - what he wanted to be told vs what he needed to be told

Yeah we did. We said do it properly. I said why. All you did was show him how to do it half assed and on the cheap - what he wanted to be told vs what he needed to be told

Well maybe you could give him the correct way then? Let’s hear the perfect mobster pct plan!

Well maybe you could give him the correct way then? Let’s hear the perfect mobster pct plan!

Did you read the other part of his original post? He mentioned, quite clearly mind, the Perfect PCT. The issue, stick with me, was it costs a lot (he said $500). Others mentioned how a cycle can costs $150 and so on.

So we had several replies which all more or less said don't be cheap and do properly and why. Then you said no one had answered the request (of how to do it cheap) and pretty much then posted up what we used to do in the 80's. I then pointed out that we get a shit load of guys posting how they did a PCT and didn't recover properly. I also know, but didn't mention, it's usually the kind of cheap version of a PCT that you suggested and he wanted someone to suggest that is behind why they didn't recover (plus staying on too long etc etc).

An issue is being cheap - at the expense of NOT recovering and then regretting it / and spending a bit more.

Did you stick with it to the end? If so now you know.

Did you read the other part of his original post? He mentioned, quite clearly mind, the Perfect PCT. The issue, stick with me, was it costs a lot (he said $500). Others mentioned how a cycle can costs $150 and so on.

So we had several replies which all more or less said don't be cheap and do properly and why. Then you said no one had answered the request (of how to do it cheap) and pretty much then posted up what we used to do in the 80's. I then pointed out that we get a shit load of guys posting how they did a PCT and didn't recover properly. I also know, but didn't mention, it's usually the kind of cheap version of a PCT that you suggested and he wanted someone to suggest that is behind why they didn't recover (plus staying on too long etc etc).

An issue is being cheap - at the expense of NOT recovering and then regretting it / and spending a bit more.

Did you stick with it to the end? If so now you know.

Stuck it out to the end big guy I made it! But maybe you could enlighten us on what the proper pct would be then not cheaping out and getting everything you’ll need with proper dosing to help this young man put. Best bang for your buck with best possible recovery after his cycle.

Stuck it out to the end big guy I made it! But maybe you could enlighten us on what the proper pct would be then not cheaping out and getting everything you’ll need with proper dosing to help this young man put. Best bang for your buck with best possible recovery after his cycle.

Masonic linked in but its in the sticky threads at the top of the page.

The perfect PCT helps for a super smooth landing. You can get by with low dose clomid, low dose nolva, and id suggest a natural test booster like N2Generate ES. You will need you AI if running wet compounds for the first 4 weeks or so tapering off the dose as the esters clear your system.

MK2866 and GW are awesome compounds to help with a soft landing. Ive seen guys do 100mg/day 2 week clomid PCTs and are miserable. Its all up to the user though you could recover with no PCT but you would be feeling like shit for a loooooooooong time till your HPTA restarts.

Yup this is why you see guys never get off steroids because they dont do a proper PCT and feel like shit so they hop back on.

Test is cheap you can get an entire cycles worth for under $150. On cycle support, bloodwork, and PCT are expensive but this is what blows my mind. You have one body and you are trying to go cheap on PCT? People have no issues wasting money going out to eat multiple times a week or grabbing a starbucks coffee everyday for $5+ a whack.

If you cant budget for a proper full cycle with a good PCT then just hold off until you can.

This is the best answer.

Coming off is never an option :D

This is the best answer.

Coming off is never an option :D

Oh but for the far too many that think that now then regret it later. Sounds like a great plan when you're 25 or so. Not so much when you're looking to get a girl pregnant 5 years later

Thanks in advance!

I don't understand something. Are people still reading Dan Duchaine's Anabolic Handbook from 1987? Nolvadex does absolutely nothing to restore the HPTA. And it lowers IGF. If I had to pick one thing that woudl be the worst thing to take for PCT it would be nolvadex.

Thank you, other than what i’ve read online, im pretty unknowledgeable about gear/pct overall.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it. Thank you. I was not aware that the higher cost of PCT compared to actual cycle is standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats reasonable. So am i wrong to assume the perfect pct is a bit excessive? There’s no leeway at all in ur experience?

- - - Updated - - -

I see. Yes i definitely want to do it right and avoid from any preventable long lasting effects. I was just unaware that PCT costs significantly more than actual cycle. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom