Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfect PCT, First Cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Perfect PCT, First Cycle

Im 33 y/o, 5’6 and 180 lbs. Ive finally committed to do my first cycle (actually, when gyms reopen but buying all supplies now).

I plan to run: Test E 400mg/week & Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 12 weeks. With pre and post blood work.

Ive read the perfect PCT post and wow it is expensive. All the supply of HCGenerate, cardarine, clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ostarine, & N2guard; will cost around $500 alone.

I know that this is the Perfect PCT, but what can I go without that will make it more cost effective since my cycle alone doesnt cost that much?

Would Nolva 40/20/20/20 be enough?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Wow when u tally everything up (blood work, supplies, gear, pct) cycles get real expensive quick!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just nolva is not enough.

the perfect pct is a blue print, from there you need to decide what to use but don't go cheap or lazy with pct or you will regret it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam687 View Post
    Im 33 y/o, 5’6 and 180 lbs. Ive finally committed to do my first cycle (actually, when gyms reopen but buying all supplies now).

I plan to run: Test E 400mg/week & Aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 12 weeks. With pre and post blood work.

Ive read the perfect PCT post and wow it is expensive. All the supply of HCGenerate, cardarine, clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ostarine, & N2guard; will cost around $500 alone.

I know that this is the Perfect PCT, but what can I go without that will make it more cost effective since my cycle alone doesnt cost that much?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Wow when u tally everything up (blood work, supplies, gear, pct) cycles get real expensive quick!
    Yup this is why you see guys never get off steroids because they dont do a proper PCT and feel like shit so they hop back on.

Test is cheap you can get an entire cycles worth for under $150. On cycle support, bloodwork, and PCT are expensive but this is what blows my mind. You have one body and you are trying to go cheap on PCT? People have no issues wasting money going out to eat multiple times a week or grabbing a starbucks coffee everyday for $5+ a whack.

If you cant budget for a proper full cycle with a good PCT then just hold off until you can.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thanks in advance!

If you. Ant afford to do it right , you have no business running gear period, just be cheap you will pay for it in the end, smh

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Spend the money don't be cheap

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think If you really want to use, don't be cheap really. Yes it's expensive, but you know what you pay for. Don't think that Nolva will be enough really. Just think carefully if you want to use it, then spend this money.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Here's the thing - we get daily posts from forum members who struggle with issues from not doing their PCT properly. That includes time off etc

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah Exactly, Don't be cheap and spend the money.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Thanks in advance!

Seems nobody answered your question I got ya bro. So no nolva will not be enough for a pct.
    you’ll need clomid as well.
    Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start clomid nolvadex for the next 4 weeks. 50mg clomid/20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Possibly front load the clomid first 2-3 days.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Font817 View Post
    Seems nobody answered your question I got ya bro. So no nolva will not be enough for a pct.
    you’ll need clomid as well.
    Wait 2 weeks after your last pin then start clomid nolvadex for the next 4 weeks. 50mg clomid/20mg nolva for 4 weeks. Possibly front load the clomid first 2-3 days.
    Yeah we did. We said do it properly. I said why. All you did was show him how to do it half assed and on the cheap - what he wanted to be told vs what he needed to be told

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast