Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lightbulb The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

There are a lot of guys who are confused about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and they are confused for the right reason. If you don't do your PCT right, you'll NEVER recover your natural testosterone levels and you'll be disabled for life. That's right, test levels don't just magically start back up. In fact, I've had numerous clients who had to run a 6 months PCT because they messed up their original post cycle. PCT is VERY serious and, if done wrong, you can literally hurt yourself; imagine, hormonal imbalances, high estrogen levels and low-testosterone. It's a recipe for disaster.

You're here on evo, so you want help right? You should start by reading and following the Perfect PCT, it's the sure way 200% to recover from any cycle.

Read the Perfect PCT article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The traditional PCT is outdated and unpredictable at best. There's so much out there that wasn't available to us before like natty T boosters that actually work and SARMS that allow you to keep on cycle gains without hindering recovery. HCGenerate and Ostarine are staples in my PCT, everything else comes second

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

I agree with ya J. Defintely gotta throw in some natty T-boosters like HCGenerate or unleashed/post cycle along with the SERMs. Then some ostarine and cardarine to solidify gains and guard against fat gains.
    I like the PCT plan laid out here. It's perfect if you add in a natty t-booster. Then after pct use bridge (n2bm)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely a great post cycle setup. I see too many guys trying to do SERMS only for PCT these days, which is an outdated and ineffective way to recover

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackalpha View Post
    There are a lot of guys who are confused about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and they are confused for the right reason. If you don't do your PCT right, you'll NEVER recover your natural testosterone levels and you'll be disabled for life. That's right, test levels don't just magically start back up. In fact, I've had numerous clients who had to run a 6 months PCT because they messed up their original post cycle. PCT is VERY serious and, if done wrong, you can literally hurt yourself; imagine, hormonal imbalances, high estrogen levels and low-testosterone. It's a recipe for disaster.

You're here on evo, so you want help right? You should start by reading and following the Perfect PCT, it's the sure way 200% to recover from any cycle.

Read the Perfect PCT article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Great read WPA! You bring clarity to a subject/topic that at times has varying opinions and thoughts regarding the ideal PCT. Been looking at a couple of your cycles to create the most optimum for myself. Im still in the vetting process amassing a certain number of posts before i can pm you, so hopefully soon I can send it your way for your perusal.

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder Illphil228's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One question. I have been doing this for the past week and each day I have gotten more and more acne all over my arms back chest and shoulders. Triple as much as I had on cycle. Can you explain this?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Illphil228 View Post
    One question. I have been doing this for the past week and each day I have gotten more and more acne all over my arms back chest and shoulders. Triple as much as I had on cycle. Can you explain this?
    Hormone levels are out of whack

KRAZIEONE

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder Illphil228's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I know. Is there anything to combat it or just let it play out over the next few weeks?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Idk hard to know without getting a blodd test to see what's fucked up

KRAZIEONE

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Illphil228 View Post
    This sounds like a hormonal issue, which is very common during PCT. Your hormones are out of range due to the changes between cycle->PCT. Give it a few weeks, it will calm down.

Meanwhile, please use anti-acne soap, cream and proper face cleanses and moisturizers.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast