bannednutrition.com

Thread: Permanent side effects steroids in teens

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Permanent side effects steroids in teens

Are steroids more dangerous in teens than in adults, and side effects are the same?

I'm 19 and very skinny, i need to put up at least 15 kilos of mass, i only weight 135 lbs and I'm 5'10 tall , i know steroid can cause growth stunt but I'm already tall enough so I rather get heavier and not taller, what's your advice? Thank you.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dronGX View Post
    Are steroids more dangerous in teens than in adults, and side effects are the same?

I'm 19 and very skinny, i need to put up at least 15 kilos of mass, i only weight 135 lbs and I'm 5'10 tall , i know steroid can cause growth stunt but I'm already tall enough so I rather get heavier and not taller, what's your advice? Thank you.
    Eat more, and don't say you eat enough, because you don't
    eat more and hit the weights

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Honestly at 19, if you start doing any AAS, you risk Permanent Damage to your HPTA (hypothalamus/pituitary/Testicular Axis).
    Any AAS will shut this Axis down, and at such a young age, you risk it Not Restarting.

Meaning you would need to go on TRT (test replacement therapy), when you're only in your 20's.
    As well as many other possible problems with Cholesterol/Liver/Kidneys/Heart................................. JP
    P.S.
    Right now you're reaching your Peak Natty Test Levels.
    Get a Good Diet and Training Regiment, and you will put on the Weight.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For the next 2-3 days record everything you eat and post it here. Then someone can explain why you arent heavier and what you can do/add to your diet to slowly gain the weight while being healthy about it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This thread really hit home for me because I started steroids at 18 and I can't even begin to tell you about some of the health problems I had to go through as a result. It's a decision I truly regret. I am going to be on TRT the rest of my life. I went an ENTIRE year without being able to get an erection when I was 21 until I found a doctor who was really to prescribe me TRT.

I ended up WORSE off after using the steroids then I was before even starting them. I used proper PCT, sensible dosages etc. Your body is just not ready for the hormone fluctuations that steroids cause until you are ATLEAST 23.

At 19 you don't need anything. Pick up a good testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com, get some creatine, a good quality multi vitamin and 3-6g of fish oil per day. Focus on your diet and training and you can EASILY pack on 20 pounds completely naturally in a year.

I know this is not the answer you want to hear but none of us on this board have any hidden agenda. We are all taking the time to type out these long replies because we want to help and worry about your health.

Send me a PM if you want help developing your diet and training protocol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the short answer is yes you will cause permanent damage to your HPTA

people are under the false impression that if you use steroids when you are young that you have a better chance to recover, this is actually the opposite.. the reason is your body is currently going through hormonal changes and your pituitary glands are developing and maturing.. if you interfere with this process by using exogenous hormones you will shut down your pituitary glands, and once you open that can of worms it will be a disaster

the fact that you are 5 10 and 135 pounds is because you don't know how to eat or train yet. i'm not really sure what to tell you aside from you should hire a coach who can help you fix this, then it is up to you to follow through .. you are welcome to get a hold of me for one on one help
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

If you will use steroids at such a young age you will be risking with long term health consequences, which may even be very serious. Some guys even lose their natural ability to produce testosterone naturally, and they are doomed to TRT for life. Believe you me - I have been in your shoes, and I know how it feels to be skinny. I was also very skinny till I was 19 years old - no matter how much I ate or trained - it would just be like that. Then, when I turned 20 I started to gain weight, and I mean meat weight. So your best time is yet to come - just give it some time.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im sure your frustetated and like all of us want fast results.....

But the guys above are right. You have to eat big to get big.

I think its a great idea to jot down everything you eat for a few days. I betcha it isn't enough.

Get yourself in the gym....go in there with focus. Don't be intimidated. We all started off somewhere....believe me. I didn't go into the gym big and bad years ago...not one of us did.

Stay positive. Stick around here....we can help you and work with you to help you grow.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Take this time to learn how to eat and train. You will permanently screw up your HPTA by jumping on steroids at this age. Just as bad, you wont even gain anything if you did use steroids if you are not eating and training properly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

They are more dangerous in the extent that you will suppress your hormonal system when its quite active. At this age, you should produce a lot of hormones on your own, so by using steroids you will shut down at early age, and it will be more difficult to get further without steroids after.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg