Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Experiences with Winstrol? Which side effects and how severe?

basstoven

Hello and thanks for reading my inquiry!

About to begin a cycle of 300 test sus and 50mg Winny.. Trying to research and get as much info as possible before actually beginning the cycle.

Just wanted some input from those who have actually ran a cycle of winstrol as to what side effects and how severe did you experience durring/after?

I keep seeing warnings of hair loss. I am 28 (30% body fat) and have a full head of hair.. Is it as major as to expect bald spots and thinning after one cycle? Or has anyone experienced just little or no hair loss?

Any other side effects to look out for?

Thanks for your time!

You're body fat is double that for safely running a cycle, and I implore you to not run any AAS until you get that on track. I have been bald for 22 years, so winnie hasn't presented an issue for hair loss (but all DHT-based steroids can cause serious shedding in those with the MPB gene. Winnie does dry my joints out, and at 50mg ed, I can only run about 5 weeks before it is too painful. Additionally, winnie will absolutely wreck your lipid profile.

Hello and thanks for reading my inquiry!

About to begin a cycle of 300 test sus and 50mg Winny.. Trying to research and get as much info as possible before actually beginning the cycle.

Just wanted some input from those who have actually ran a cycle of winstrol as to what side effects and how severe did you experience durring/after?

I keep seeing warnings of hair loss. I am 28 (30% body fat) and have a full head of hair.. Is it as major as to expect bald spots and thinning after one cycle? Or has anyone experienced just little or no hair loss?

Any other side effects to look out for?

Thanks for your time!

1) You're too fat.
2) The hair thing is more likely if it's a family issue.

what was said above and at your body fat level you can expect major heart health issues

steroids are not fat burners bro.. 30% body fat you need to completely revamp your lifestyle, contact me for a consult and let's get you on track

You need to get into much better shape before anything. Steroids arent the answer to her you in shape. That comes from diet

Yeah super dry joints in my experience. I found I had to make sure I was super hydrated during the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom