Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pfizer HGH

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Pfizer HGH

    i got some pfizer hgh 36iu pens i was going to use soon with anabolics , i have used generic hgh in the past but was just wondering what people think of this brand and at what dosages you used it and how it compared to other brands you may have used

  2. #2
    Growing Brother Fit-PharmD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    318
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pfizer Gh is probably one of the best on the market. If you got legit Genotropin you will get great results especially stacked with an anabolic. I am sure you paid a premium for that stuff. I personally have not run GH yet but am planning on it for my next cycle. A good starting regimen is to run 4-6IU's daily for 5 days say M-F, then take Sat/Sun off. The reason for this is two-fold. First taking those 2 days off helps the body reset its insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, as elevated GH levels causes hyperglycemia. If you were to run it 7 days straight you would be constantly hyperglycemic and this leads to all sorts of micro/macrovascular issues. So taking those 2 days off like I said will prevent this from happening. Also, it makes your GH last longer as it is not cheap, so it's a win-win. Personally, I don't think I would exceed 10-12 IU's unless you are planning on turning pro and hitting the Olympia stage. Running 4-8Iu's is plenty for us regular folk. Best of luck brother and if you have any extra feel free to send it my way lol.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    491
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes its awesome specially when stacked with anabolics,my last cycle doses were 4iu/d, MON-SAT,its my time off period but i want to run hgh with insulin next time,any experience?

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit-PharmD View Post
    Pfizer Gh is probably one of the best on the market. If you got legit Genotropin you will get great results especially stacked with an anabolic. I am sure you paid a premium for that stuff. I personally have not run GH yet but am planning on it for my next cycle. A good starting regimen is to run 4-6IU's daily for 5 days say M-F, then take Sat/Sun off. The reason for this is two-fold. First taking those 2 days off helps the body reset its insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels, as elevated GH levels causes hyperglycemia. If you were to run it 7 days straight you would be constantly hyperglycemic and this leads to all sorts of micro/macrovascular issues. So taking those 2 days off like I said will prevent this from happening. Also, it makes your GH last longer as it is not cheap, so it's a win-win. Personally, I don't think I would exceed 10-12 IU's unless you are planning on turning pro and hitting the Olympia stage. Running 4-8Iu's is plenty for us regular folk. Best of luck brother and if you have any extra feel free to send it my way lol.
    ok thank you , now im excited lol, your plan sounds interesting and makes sense, i think i will follow your regime
    is there a certain anabolic you would recommend that you feel goes well with hgh?

  5. #5
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,639
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The brand really means nothing. If it is legit pharma grade HGH it will be great no matter what. The issue is that pharma grade HGH is faked extremely often.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother Fit-PharmD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    318
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Running test along with it is fine and will produce insane results as long as you have everything else in order i.e. Nutrition and workout schedule. Running a dose of 500-600mg per week is plenty with the addition of GH. You can always add more cmpds but it all depends on your experience and goals. Def log your progress bc I would like to know what gains you make over the course of your cycle.

  7. #7
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you got real legitimate pharmacy grade HGH, you are in for a real treat. A dosage of 4iu per day is plenty. Each 36iu pen will last you 9 days that way. I would take 2iu before breakfast and 2iu post workout each day.

    The thing about HGH is that the VAST majority of HGH on the market is fake. Even pharmacy grade HGH is commonly faked. I hope you didn't get burned but finding real HGH on the black market is almost next to impossible.

    Nothing stacks better with HGH then test. Test + HGH + insulin (if you are an extremely experienced bodybuilder) is considered the anabolic holy trinity.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    64
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    If you got real legitimate pharmacy grade HGH, you are in for a real treat. A dosage of 4iu per day is plenty. Each 36iu pen will last you 9 days that way. I would take 2iu before breakfast and 2iu post workout each day.

    The thing about HGH is that the VAST majority of HGH on the market is fake. Even pharmacy grade HGH is commonly faked. I hope you didn't get burned but finding real HGH on the black market is almost next to impossible.

    Nothing stacks better with HGH then test. Test + HGH + insulin (if you are an extremely experienced bodybuilder) is considered the anabolic holy trinity.
    lets hope its the real deal,has anyone ever got blood tests while using a certain dosage of pharma grade to check there growth hormone levels, as i was using generic hgh at 8iu a day and my blood tests were 10 times the normal growth hormone levels not sure if that is good for that dosage, anyone with experience please let me know

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,767
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    The brand really means nothing. If it is legit pharma grade HGH it will be great no matter what. The issue is that pharma grade HGH is faked extremely often.
    That's correct.. Why do they do it? SO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •