Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharma grade vs ugl

Jaguarpaw

Guru ameen on you tube says that even if ugl gear is made perfectly meaning accurately dosed and free of impurities it still would inferior to real pharma grade stuff.The reason he state for this that companies that invented a compound keeps the formula secret.People take the drug reverse engineer it and try to make the exact compound like the original one but there is still difference in it.
Please share ur views and experiences regarding it.Can a good ugl be equally as good as pharma grade ?

Guru ameen on you tube says that even if ugl gear is made perfectly meaning accurately dosed and free of impurities it still would inferior to real pharma grade stuff.The reason he state for this that companies that invented a compound keeps the formula secret.People take the drug reverse engineer it and try to make the exact compound like the original one but there is still difference in it.
Please share ur views and experiences regarding it.Can a good ugl be equally as good as pharma grade ?

Welcome brother . Guru Ameen says mostly about Deca ( that only Aspen as the formula to do nandrolone decanoate ) , and i can tell you by my experience that real good UGL can be same or even better than Pharma ( overdosed ). I did a test using just testoviron and deca from aspen in my loical pharmacy and after i use E.P. from P.S.L. Test E + Deca and i keep growing the same way . Remenber most of the time pharma grade are made with the same products ( as you know almost all we have is made in China ) .

UG gear doesn't compare to pharma gear if the uG lab is low quality but a high quality UG lab with trusted sources is good. If you have a trusted approved source they have a trusted approved and tested UG.

good luck finding pharma grade gear when it comes to most steroids cause it does not exist. things like trenbolone and EQ for example would still need to be purchased underground even if steroids were legalized.

The guru is a born idiot. It's just chemistry. We all know the secret spices in KFC's product and the same for cola.

I think pharma is safer but not always better. Psl test is sometimes overdosed as fuck. I tried taking it when I ran out of my script and my test skyrocketed at the same dose.

If you have top quality UGL gear it can absolutely be as good as pharma grade gear. All comes down to the quality of the raw to begin with and then the actual brewing process. I would say it is not likely with the amount of low quality UGL but a good one like Domestic-Supply can produce gear that compares with pharma all day long.

I think pharma is safer but not always better. Psl test is sometimes overdosed as fuck. I tried taking it when I ran out of my script and my test skyrocketed at the same dose.

Yes brother, this happens with me to . almost all material came from china even to made pharma grade . I use PSL Euro and dont need to use expensive pharma to do the same .

Guru Ameen is a imbecile and please get this message back to him.. He has zero clue on what the is talking about. Big pharma holding trade secretes? Big pharma is simply a compounding network and sellers for the most part. Research and development companies are the ones that "invented" synthesized the original agents with most drugs and medications..

Before I say anymore, it's beyond clear on this topic he is trying to sound like he has a clue, yet it's prevalent that he's confusion about the entire topic.. If it is true that he made these statements, he just lost any of all credibility with having any real knowledge in this game..

He's just comparing apples and oranges trying to implicate that they are grapes, failing to support anything by making an outlandish claim that one particular group has the formula..
I'd suggest that you or anyone that listens to him do some real research and abandon your support or following with this clown. If anyone does any real research I promise the immediate return would be refreshing and game changing when it concerns the general practice with Big Pharma vs. Black Market!

For nearly a 100 years the main central focus when it pertains to quality has been on CONTROL rather than quality , look at how many lawsuits have happened in history with tainted or laced products that have killed people? Yet the implementation by the FDA it has been proven to be a valuable or an effective approach for large pharmaceutical corporations? Again, control... These powerhouses are extremely well-represented fixtures among the worlds most powerful companies/people (I'm talking billions), supported by other drug channel companies that include wholesalers, CHAIN pharmacies, and pharmacy benefit managers all complied in a global enterprise..

People, including this guru would be surprised to learn about the real evils of Big Pharma and controlling pharmaceutical manufacturing mistakes.. Does he even know how these enterprises view the world? I won't even begin to scratch the surface in regards to the corporate mind-set driving attitude of "over protection, habitual "bribery - fraud", misrepresentation in advertising, BREACHING LAWS WHICH ENSURES THE STERILITY AND PURITY OF PRODUCTS, AND ANTITRUST OFFENCES, or AGGRESSIVE over production implemented by executives to meet LEGAL and ILLEGAL demand.. Has this GURU AMEEM ever heard of DRUGGING THE POOR? How many medications have a longer warning label list on commercials compared to its presentation with the air time?

Big pharma continuously produces adequate quantities of medicines that contributes to unambiguous pattern with inflecting harm on the populace of customers long as it generates a profit...How many lawsuits do you see advertised on television commercials?

How about this Guru even know about one of the most famous quotations made from a big pharma executive, yes, that exact executive that represents the same group that Mr GURU advocates to be superior. Read it below, and read it again -

"I don't follow the corporate rules when it doesn't suit me, NO ONE DOES.. That is, if you are credible you can get away with it.. We're credible because we perform well, if we were running at a loss, I'd be fired for braking the rules.. But, because we're doing well, it's good management decisions"!

Does that sound like something worth trusting? At least with UGL's you know what your getting or have an idea without surprises..
Does he wish to publicly debate on WHY anabolic steroids/testosterone are controlled? I'll do so in a video chat if he wishes. I'd love to have a debate with him on this.

Let him know; Big phrama is solely responsible for the increase within the black market, partially bearing because of the vast medical restrictions that are implemented by "over-protection" practices... ($Billions$)

This supposedly existing video that GURU made is loaded with misleading and false statements..

Ok, now Let's talk about UGL's --- Yes, It's true that some UGL's fail to meet standard requirements that are expected.. However some actually have legit noted and legalized/sealed letters of authentication and manufacturing rights, permits and licenses that are very real and authentic in their geographical location.

The truth is, it comes down to the supply and demand.. Even big pharma is cutting corners to meet the market, this becomes listless in the quality/sterilization process..

Do ALL UGL's globally comply with following PCSOP's (Pharmaceutical Compounding Standard Operating Procedures)? Hell no, neither does big Pharma, at times they barely just make inspections , now for UGL's there's NO inspection, PERIOD, yet there is whistle blowers that do more mass spec testing and letter's of quality and authentication on messages forums and YouTube than we see of people testing items they get from their local Walmart.. Customers and the entire anabolic circuit are talking, and the world gets very small and people are in the know and info gets around the world by a single post in just a matter is what seems like nanoseconds.

Bear in mind that some UGL's (we will call them that due to international PCSOP's) have a serious network of investors ($Millions$) in which it provides them with the proper compounding/laboratory equipment and facilities available.. Example- manufacturing GH and placing/housing it in dual chambers (The process with cultivating and exacting, and Lyophilizing the polypeptide hormone/of recombinant DNA origin, is methodical and extremely sensitive in-which can NOT be done is some generic vat/cistern for that matter), along with the preparation/manipulation, synthesizing & compounding of other AAS on a COMMERCIAL scale that is extremely impressive, and again TESTED and peer reviewed and TESTED again and at random..

Examples would be such as Euro-Pharmacies.net, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru, or even vendors such as Domestic-supply.com (that offers some of the best brands)..

1) These companies are known as: Super Facilities in which they are operated by well rounded researchers, highly qualified chemists and scientist that are educated exclusively in developing, compounding ,chemical synthesis, and most particularly pharmaceutical and bio-active substances (from laboratory to production scale)..Education in such fields are very common and cheaper in certain regions of the world, some of these chemist can posses an impressive resume!

2) These facilities can house equipment such as ceramic microfiltration, to double ventilated sterilization transfer stations and high end commercial pill presses, oil dispensers, hermetically sealing equipment and labeling machinery (which are illegal in many geographical locations worldwide without a licenses/registration)..

3) These places can meet the same criteria and standards of other "outsourcing" compounding facilities worldwide that are seen and recognized by the FDA.. I am not making the claim that these UGL facilities are registered, I'm simply stating that they can be owned and operated in the same fashion as their registered/or unregistered counterparts known as "outsourcing facilities"... Again, some may even have permits that can be vouched online.

Last but not least an outsourcing facility can most certainly qualify for exemptions from the FDA approval requirements and the requirement to label products with adequate directions for use, but not the exemption from other practices or requirements. Operating legally off the radar with flexibility and plenty of wiggle room.

4) What does all of this translate into here? It is often overseen that it almost always comes down to - LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!

Please, tell Mr. guru Ameen to read this - and that I'm awaiting for his reply on how well he knows everything about big pharma and the black market LOL..

I'm done here... Anyone that listens to him about "this" topic or even considers anything he says to about it to be creditable, they might as well take up the practice of fart peas at the moon because they have a better chance of hitting it than learning anything from that guy about these matters...

The guru is a born idiot. It's just chemistry. We all know the secret spices in KFC's product and the same for cola.

This guy is an absolute imbecile I want this message to get back to him, I'm calling him out for his bullshit and I challenge him to an open debate on the mic. For any viewers out there reading this, share this thread and my comments with him and about him, he has spouting some bullshit before but it's none of my business he's a free man to talk about whatever he wishes, but this final bulshit got my attention. I challenge him to a live chat with no editing, no time out, no moment to research or anything, nothing but straight improv back-to-back verbally.

Agree, guru isn't very sharp on the topic. I wasn't even impressed when I had pharma grade; it was just like my UGL I'd been using.

This guy is an absolute imbecile I want this message to get back to him, I'm calling him out for his bullshit and I challenge him to an open debate on the mic. For any viewers out there reading this, share this thread and my comments with him and about him, he has spouting some bullshit before but it's none of my business he's a free man to talk about whatever he wishes, but this final bulshit got my attention. I challenge him to a live chat with no editing, no time out, no moment to research or anything, nothing but straight improv back-to-back verbally.

they really don't know about this stuff. seems like they got dave palumbo to help them get their channel out there and got a lot of followers. but you can tell their knowledge is very weak. even simple things like deca dick topic are hilariously awful, they don't even understand what causes it in the first place, very thin knowledge and just winging it

the danger is when you claim to be a guru or expert and you really aren't, that is the danger of that because the young 20 somethings follow your advice and hurt themselves. besides neither looks like they ever touched a steroid in their lives. one dude looks like he doesn't lift and the other looks like he been training a year natty. i looked like him at 15 after 5 months in the gym

Last edited:
bro every body has a youtube channel these days for everything. doesn't make them smarter than you

This is the truth. Having a channel does NOT make you a guru.

This can be the podcast of the year 2021 Vision . If he is so good and one off the first ones on the scene like he said , why he never coach top athletes . When someone is so good all top pros go to him like Chad , Hany and Milos .

all brands that are represented on my website have real pharma grade factories and research departments - I have posted a lot of photos and links on videos.

This will strickly depend on the UG you are using. can get better gear overdosed or get way worse gear severly underdosed and or unsterile

This can be the podcast of the year 2021 Vision . If he is so good and one off the first ones on the scene like he said , why he never coach top athletes . When someone is so good all top pros go to him like Chad , Hany and Milos .

This guy is an absolute clown and just like you said where is any of his credentials?
I'm certain that he is just as passionate about this lifestyle that anyone else is, but he's making some pretty bold claims and when you do things like that you need to back them up.
I will always appreciate anyone that puts in time and effort with putting out information and keeping the buzz and hype up and going in the circulation with bodybuilding, but it will come at a cost if people start spouting bullshit. It's perfectly okay in normal to not know facts on something, but to produce information saying that it is factual when it's not, it's suicide to someone's career if that's what they want to call it.

Back
Top Bottom