Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharma HGH vs. Generics...any user blood results or feedback?

Nismo99

Curious if you guys have any before/after experience when switching from "generic" high quality HGH like the stuff from mailorderhgh to Pharma HGH? I've been running the stuff from mohgh for 3 weeks now and planning on first blood test in another 2 weeks.

Me:
43yo
180lbs
5ft 10in
13% BF
Clean eater...I have a predisposition towards lean gains...don't retain much fat or boat on cycle.

I am running:
HGH at 4 IU/day (split) (planning to run this pretty much continuously)
750mg Test
10mg Aromosin EOD
PCT armed and ready

Again, the main purpose of this post is to get user feedback on the effective difference between high quality generic vs pharma HGH. I have seen a few posts where people reporting they have to drop their dosages when switching to pharma. So far, the stuff I am using seems totally legit and looking forward to getting some blood work done in 2 more weeks. I have some pharam GHG on the way and my plan to to switch to the pharma stuff after the blood test...run it another 5 weeks...then retest to compare levels.

I have used g-tropin first then switched to juvetrope from mailorderhgh and that’s some great stuff. I recently got two boxes/ kits from pcom of their pharmatropin and decided to start using it as of two days ago. So far I haven’t noticed a change in my sleep or healing at the gym yet but I just switched like I said cause I wanted to try it out for the cost difference alone. I’ll give you more feedback as I got four vials shot ready and started my second day today. FYI I started off with 2-IUs once in the morning then moved up slowly to 4-IUs daily split exactly like yourself of the juvetrope and same dose of the pharmatropin as a comparison. I’ll keep you posted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used g-tropin first then switched to juvetrope from mailorderhgh and that’s some great stuff. I recently got two boxes/ kits from pcom of their pharmatropin and decided to start using it as of two days ago. So far I haven’t noticed a change in my sleep or healing at the gym yet but I just switched like I said cause I wanted to try it out for the cost difference alone. I’ll give you more feedback as I got four vials shot ready and started my second day today. FYI I started off with 2-IUs once in the morning then moved up slowly to 4-IUs daily split exactly like yourself of the juvetrope and same dose of the pharmatropin as a comparison. I’ll keep you posted..

How long had you been using g-tropin HGH? I too, am running the Juvetrope currently.

Are you planning to do any blood work later?

How long had you been using g-tropin HGH? I too, am running the Juvetrope currently.

I only used one kit of it while waiting on my other mailorderhgh stuff back in May. Been using Mailorderhgh since. Started the pcom GH yesterday morning like I said to try it out competitively..

Oh yes I may run blood work before I finish to Pcom GH but most likely I’ll wait till after my cycle in a couple weeks..

Oh yes I may run blood work before I finish to Pcom GH but most likely I’ll wait till after my cycle in a couple weeks..

Thanks...keep us posted and I will do the same after I do the bloodwork. Will post the results here on the mohgh stuff.

Curious if you guys have any before/after experience when switching from "generic" high quality HGH like the stuff from mailorderhgh to Pharma HGH? I've been running the stuff from mohgh for 3 weeks now and planning on first blood test in another 2 weeks.

Me:
43yo
180lbs
5ft 10in
13% BF
Clean eater...I have a predisposition towards lean gains...don't retain much fat or boat on cycle.

I am running:
HGH at 4 IU/day (split) (planning to run this pretty much continuously)
750mg Test
10mg Aromosin EOD
PCT armed and ready

Again, the main purpose of this post is to get user feedback on the effective difference between high quality generic vs pharma HGH. I have seen a few posts where people reporting they have to drop their dosages when switching to pharma. So far, the stuff I am using seems totally legit and looking forward to getting some blood work done in 2 more weeks. I have some pharam GHG on the way and my plan to to switch to the pharma stuff after the blood test...run it another 5 weeks...then retest to compare levels.

R u doing serum test or igf test?

mailorderhgh.com is def legit. you can grab a code above in the sticky

It’s the best I’ve had so far for sure! Listen to this Man! [emoji106]

I’m using myself as a Guinea pig for the pcom GH but so far mailorderhgh is by far the best!

IGF seems to be the way to go...that's what I was planning for.

Igf is the best, did u get your igf baseline #'s b4 u started GH so that u can see what the difference is between your natural igf level & doses igf level?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s the best I’ve had so far for sure! Listen to this Man! [emoji106]

I’m using myself as a Guinea pig for the pcom GH but so far mailorderhgh is by far the best!

How long did u run mail order?
Bloods?
What makes it the best u have done?

i've ran a few diff generics, and for the last couple years i've been on pharmacy grade. i felt the sides like pain in my wrists, etc much more on the generic, but i'm on a much smaller dose for the pharma. i will say even at this lower dose, and i had stopped taking it 2 weeks before my recent endo bloodwork, my igf1 was still well above range, higher than the generic. So to answer your question is there a big difference? i don't know hah.

i've ran a few diff generics, and for the last couple years i've been on pharmacy grade. i felt the sides like pain in my wrists, etc much more on the generic, but i'm on a much smaller dose for the pharma. i will say even at this lower dose, and i had stopped taking it 2 weeks before my recent endo bloodwork, my igf1 was still well above range, higher than the generic. So to answer your question is there a big difference? i don't know hah.

What were your igf #'s?
Do u have your baseline/natural igf #'s?

Back
Top Bottom