Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

I’d like to try British Dragons primo 200mg/ml, I’ve only used primo a few times in years past and I believe it was probably under dosed and I was only running 300mg/wk.

After this cut is complete I’d like to give it another go at 600mg/wk maybe.

I would say that, underdosed or not, 300mgs of primo' per week is simply not enough. I used 500mgs per week of Geneza Pharmaceuticals' 100mg primo' as a part of my recently completed twelve-week 2018 cutting cycle, and, along with the test' c and 'var that I also used, it helped to shred me incredibly well.

Too, Gruntwerkz, I have been told that "the original British Dragon was busted and closed" in or around 2003. Do you know whether or not that is true?
Thank you.

204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.

400mg is not 'micro-dosing'

I would say that, underdosed or not, 300mgs of primo' per week is simply not enough. I used 500mgs per week of Geneza Pharmaceuticals' 100mg primo' as a part of my recently completed twelve-week 2018 cutting cycle, and, along with the test' c and 'var that I also used, it helped to shred me incredibly well.

Too, Gruntwerkz, I have been told that "the original British Dragon was busted and closed" in or around 2003. Do you know whether or not that is true?
Thank you.

My reading suggested that I will need a higher dose, so I’ll give it another go this spring most likely. I like DHT derivatives, just started var yesterday at 50mg ED.

I had read the same about British Dragon many years back, however in 2003 I wasn’t of age even be using AAS. So it’s possible we were reading the same info or article. With that said, anything I’ve used from them (which is post 2003 obviously) has been good to go.

Exactly it’s like I trust people with actual feedback like yourself or trying myself and then runningbloods mid cycle.

I appreciate vendors provide lab specs but like you mentioned they can be manipulated as well as people bloods.

Precisely. It is one thing to read stellar blood panel results posted by various sources. But it is quite another thing to know whether or not those results are legitimate or not. Therefore, these alleged results are utterly meaningless.

I’m running bloods with running juve to post up since so many people have questions and if I didn’t buy more juve with the 25% + 10% bitcoins payment they are running I’d snag PSL gtropin and do the same.

And I for one am eagerly awaiting the posting of your results.

My reading suggested that I will need a higher dose, so I’ll give it another go this spring most likely. I like DHT derivatives, just started var yesterday at 50mg ED.

I had read the same about British Dragon many years back, however in 2003 I wasn’t of age even be using AAS. So it’s possible we were reading the same info or article. With that said, anything I’ve used from them (which is post 2003 obviously) has been good to go.

Yeah, though I was certainly of age, 2003 predated my use of AAS, too. So, in your opinion, this new British Dragon is good to go, right?

Back
Top Bottom